Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going to the Harper Cruise Tonight? The past few years have been a great time. After it gets dark we may hit that bar at the corner of Harper and 10 mile.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I`LL BE THERE HANGING WITH MY CUSTOMER AT VEHICLE AUTO GLASS JUST SOUTH OF 11 MILE. ASK FOR JERRY

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll be looking for that Big Red Bus. Actually I know Paul from the moot and Metro. I guess he's a co-owner of it. I've seen that bus all over Jefferson the past few weeks. We'll be at Gilberts around 4pm then work are way down. Maybee even cruise in our black Jeep Wrangler with the top down.

Not to change the subject,
but how do we get a seat on the Big Red Bus for the Holloween Party at Brown's?

·
Registered
76 Posts
We'll be at the K-Mart on 9mi. and Harper with a dozen or so REALLY nice rides, Shelbys, GTO's Novas,Pro-Streets etc..... GO FAST!!!!!!
AL

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
PAULINE ~ I think I can sneak out for a few hours tonight. Shall I buff up the Corvette and pick you up for a little cruise?

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'll be there tonight. You'll recognize me by the occaisional screaming, bugged out eyes, and occasional drool and or mumbling emanating from me

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Aug 27 2003, 01:46 PM)PAULINE ~ I think I can sneak out for a few hours tonight. Shall I buff up the Corvette and pick you up for a little cruise?
I'm sorry...Shannon...Pauline has quite the busy schedule for this evening. She would love to, however maybe another time...at least that is what I was told so I fired her

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Aug 27 2003, 01:31 PM)I`LL BE THERE HANGING WITH MY CUSTOMER AT VEHICLE AUTO GLASS JUST SOUTH OF 11 MILE. ASK FOR JERRY

any deals on glass for LSCN

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
sheesh Tomathy!!!!!

This is a busy night! Yikes!! But I would LOVE to sqeeze a ride in the vette for the cruise... Shandog has been missing for weeks now!!
We are all missing her.

What are the hours for the thing?

I could re-arrange a bit and drop the bike off tomorrow and hit the gym earlier and help Tom on my improving lawn... would 7:30 be too late?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Aug 27 2003, 02:53 PM)QUOTE(Shandog @ Aug 27 2003, 01:46 PM) PAULINE ~ I think I can sneak out for a few hours tonight. Shall I buff up the Corvette and pick you up for a little cruise?
I'm sorry...Shannon...Pauline has quite the busy schedule for this evening. She would love to, however maybe another time...at least that is what I was told so I fired her

Manana ~ remember where I live?
Could you please swing me by some of the pot that you are smoking???!!!???!!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
lmao!! I guess his wording does sound off a bit...

Actually, Tom has been VERY VERY graciously (huge thank you's for his help!) helping me restore my horrid grub infested dead lawn... and he offered to come by for "round 3" today and my hours were too late for him (around 7:30 or 8) so he said "forget it, I'll pick up the soil and do it myself
"

So by changing the bike delivery (which I am going to have it tuned up I think first anyhow, now) I can both help him and participate with the dawg...

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 27 2003, 02:07 PM)lmao!! I guess his wording does sound off a bit...

Actually, Tom has been VERY VERY graciously (huge thank you's for his help!) helping me restore my horrid grub infested dead lawn... and he offered to come by for "round 3" today and my hours were too late for him (around 7:30 or 8) so he said "forget it, I'll pick up the soil and do it myself
"

So by changing the bike delivery (which I am going to have it tuned up I think first anyhow, now) I can both help him and participate with the dawg...

YOU ARE FIRED...so you just get to be with the Dawg

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
brbd is sitting on teh big red bus on harper south of 10 mile...speakers blaring & ya can't miss!!! he's waiting for the hooter girls to jump on board!! sounds like a par-tay!!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Wow! There were some awesome cars out there last night. A few of them had me drooling (can you say 1969 Mustang Mach I?). Was really surprised on how many people/cars were there.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
It was a party for sure... ended up jogging over to Shandogs house to avoid the traffic at the end of my street!

EZC, where were you guys?

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Parked just South of 10 Mile on Revere? street. Set up camp in front of Gecko's.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts