Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Harsens (Sunbums) Web Cam

8K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Campari 
G
#1 ·
Elaine and I took a trip out to check on the cabin. Was raining, but very much a fun trip. Cannot wait for May.

Looking down the south channel past The Old Club.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
That was such a great day! I love that pic. We had a blast. I am so bummed we didn't take pics the day after the party at Steves Bar. Fire in the fireplace, hot chocolat with a kick
, Brommel sleeping peacefully in front of the fire. Raft burgers......

I am homesick already......

#10 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jan 5 2004, 11:37 PM)That was such a great day! I love that pic. We had a blast. I am so bummed we didn't take pics the day after the party at Steves Bar. Fire in the fireplace, hot chocolat with a kick
, Brommel sleeping peacefully in front of the fire. Raft burgers......

I am homesick already......
RAFT BURGERRRRRRSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY WAS I NOT INVITED ON THIS SOIRE?

Oh well, another time perhaps!

Great pics. I was thinking that LSCN needs a webcam on the South Channel to catch freighter traffic. Could one be permanently put at The Sunbums rooftop or something? Just an idea.

#12 ·
Cam? hmmmmm, that would be cool.

MSB, what do you have for internet connection, or should I ask how many phones line do you have available.

#14 ·
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Jan 8 2004, 01:47 PM)I think I see something cool coming on the horizon
The sunbums webcam. That would be AWESOME!
Will the Sunbum cam be on the inside, so we can see Jabber passed out on there couch.

#15 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jan 7 2004, 03:49 PM)Cam? hmmmmm, that would be cool.

MSB, what do you have for internet connection, or should I ask how many phones line do you have available.
We have comcast internet. One phone line that is connected, a second line is there, but not live. Could be easily done......

I am assuming this will be outside....

#19 ·
Is your Comcast cable connected all year or do you disconnect when in Florida?

#22 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jan 12 2004, 12:37 PM)Is your Comcast cable connected all year or do you disconnect when in Florida?
Sorry, haven't checked this is a while. We disconnect our cable when we leave.. but theres always a way to work it out. A simple phone call gets it re connected.....

G
#23 ·
Well, the camara will have to have a swivel mount because I am gonna want to turn it towards the party once in a while. But, can't get too drunk and forget to turn it back!? Cuz you never know what happens in the late of night........right?

If any of you have ever been to Sunbums house on a HOT summer night? You know what I mean...................

HA HA HA HA HA................................

#24 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jan 17 2004, 01:29 PM)Well, the camara will have to have a swivel mount because I am gonna want to turn it towards the party once in a while. But, can't get too drunk and forget to turn it back!? Cuz you never know what happens in the late of night........right?

If any of you have ever been to Sunbums house on a HOT summer night? You know what I mean...................

What happens at Sunbums stays at Sunbums....

Those hot summer niiiii hiiiiiiiites....anyone else hearing the sound track from Grease???

Ummmmm, there is NO WAY anyone would EVER remember to turn the camera back around.....

No one stays sober enough. Must be the island air??

I love you!

I miss the island. When is summer???

#25 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jan 17 2004, 02:29 PM)Well, the camara will have to have a swivel mount because I am gonna want to turn it towards the party once in a while. But, can't get too drunk and forget to turn it back!? Cuz you never know what happens in the late of night........right?

I'm hoping to find out this summer!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.