Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one started to clean ,there boat yet.I havent even got my shrink wrap off yet .I was planing to put in by late April.(LOL) Now maybe first week in May now..THATS LATE FOR ME..All I know is the first day its 60 and sunny (WORK OR NO WORK) O yes I will be working on MY
BOAT....WINTER GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!COME BACK NEVER!!!!!!(LOL)Wishful thinking...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Mines in heated storage so it's been ready for almost a month now. Now if the snow would just melt, and it would warm up I can get it into the water.
I was at the Marina in Algonac last Sat. There were 8 boats in the water already. The only problem was that they were covered in snow and ice. Hopefully nothing froze up this past week-end while they're setting out there.
Boatflag

G

·
I trailer mine, so it's in the back yard with a cover on it. We had a couple/three days that were warm. I got a few projects done on it. Lots to do still though!
This weekend, I think there will be a lot of shrink wrap coming off around town.

I think you were smart to wait with yours, considering the snow from Monday.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I've been all cleaned up and painted for a couple of weeks now. I was supposed to put it in last Friday but the marina didn't want to put it in in the rain.

Maybe today.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Hydraulic steering and motors are going in as we speak, probably next week start putting the interior back in, then take the weekend and clean and polish. I am geeked and ready to roll!

G

·
Ordered my new EMI exaust today. Should get it delivered next week. Hopefully next weekend I will be installing it.

Then...........hear me roar!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm indoors at Sassy in Algonac - I think I saw the same boats that Bigwake saw - They looked COLD!!! I installed a new radar system (the asking price was 1600 to pull the old and install the new - not worth it - took about 15 man-hours to do) and am polishing the hull this weekend. I go in on Monday (14th) but probably won't get her down to the house until Friday or Saturday.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
My well is available May 1st. The boat is still shrink wrapped, sitting on the trailer in my back acre. I am going out to buy a new impeller kit for the boat. That is going in Monday after Easter. Then the boat has to be rubbed out and cleaned. Just a fine tuning for the spring. I also have to take the brakes off of the trailer to see why they locked up last fall coming home from the ramp. Hmmm, maybe I better get going on the brakes!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Zesty,
Do you have a well at Sassy? The water level in the main canal was looking pretty low last week-end . I may have to switch to another well to make sure I have enough water. I'am currently down by the new showers.
Bigwake

1 - 16 of 16 Posts