Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This happened to me this morning.. I take the same way every damn day- what makes this morning any different?? I HAVE NO IDEA! Somewhere along the way i was daydreaming and made a wrong turn and traveled about 10 miles out of my way before i realized something was wrong... Then when i turned around, i hit a huge traffic jam
Needless to say it took me FOREVER to get into the office today... grrrrr......

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Too funny! I sometimes try to get off the main road and go through sub-divisions to get around the traffic. Whomever designed some of those subs must have been high!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Oct 1 2003, 07:52 AM)Too funny! I sometimes try to get off the main road and go through sub-divisions to get around the traffic. Whomever designed some of those subs must have been high!
My momentarly lapse in direction this morning SUCKED- i was seriously like no where where i should have been. All of a sudden i was like "WTF?" UGH! How embarrassing and there is no one to get mad at 'cept yourself
and of course all the road workers who hold up traffic for long periods of time!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Nope. Must be a blonde thing.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 1 2003, 09:01 AM)
aren't you blond snow?
No. Light brown.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 1 2003, 09:03 AM)ps, your user posted image in your signature isn't working...

I know. It will be back.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I've never gotten lost, but have wondered how I got there. When I worked in southfield I would pull into the parking garage and not remeber making turns and getting off the freeway.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Used to live in Livonia. More than once I drove right past Orchard Lake Rd. and got on 275 making my way to Ann Arbor. The farthest that I ever got before realizing it was on M-14 a couple miles short of US23.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
when i worked at butcher's saloon, one very rainy night after being tired i went the wrong way on the davidson ( i think) and ended up on beech daly.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I wouldn't say lost, but I have daydreamed my way past a turnoff or too. Normally on a nice sunny day, with the tunes cranking.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Never got lost on the way to work only on the way home.

My first job out of high school, I worked at Lionel Trains in the paint room.

More than a few times, I remember leaving the parking lot and waking up behind the wheel driving hours later.

I wonder how much drain bamage I recieved inhailing fumes in the 7 months I worked there.

They had paint booths with cardboard filters that sucked the air away from parts being painted.

There must have been alot of paint coming out of the vents from the building, because every horizontal surface on my cars paint job was permanently ruined.

Even water sanding the paint wouldn't help.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Oct 1 2003, 07:48 AM)This happened to me this morning.. I take the same way every damn day- what makes this morning any different?? I HAVE NO IDEA! Somewhere along the way i was daydreaming and made a wrong turn and traveled about 10 miles out of my way before i realized something was wrong... Then when i turned around, i hit a huge traffic jam
Needless to say it took me FOREVER to get into the office today... grrrrr......
BLONDE MOMENT !? LOL !

I have been on auto pilot too many times not remebering passing certain landmarks, roads ect....and have been confused because all the roads look the same, i have to flip through the memory banks and say to my self, wich way do i go, and where am i going....LOL!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
half awake working 13 hour days on way in passed up exit by a few miles , once ,, on way in shortly after starting new job , got off on exit for old job was like what the fffffffff? am i doing?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Got lost coming back from the bathroom at Rogers Roost in Sterling heights.

Later I nearly fell out of my stool at the bar. Fortunately I was wearing my seatbelt. It could've been ugly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts