Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its after 2 am no phone calls what the heck happend??

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
i spoke to soon hammer just called there on the bus some drun arse hole hit boater to be
for no reason,at the bar , hes ok though , hes lucky everyone on the bus didnt jump his arse ..

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
I've got 3 calls so far . . . they keep threatening to raid STEVE's BAR!

Someone hit PAT?? That's B.S.!!!
I hope they took that guy for a 'little one-way bus ride'!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
yeah we were at hot rocks bar, some a$$hole walked by us we were ther 5 miutes, he hit pat in the face, a glancing hit, them 3 bouncers were there immeadiatly, but we were all pissed, i told the owner, scroi, this is the reason why i rather pay $3.50 a beer, so i dont have to deal with degenerate losers like this!!!!!!!!
it was total bull sh*t !
what a f-in joke, some scummy a$$ people in this world !pat handled himself very well ! e would have whipped the sh*t out of the guy if 3 bouncers were not all over them....plus more to the story, about this jackass in the parking lot, hammer or someone else can tell ya, i am tired of typing ! lol

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Alright, who gave Hammer my cell number?

Kidding, I know I did last summer. That was before I knew about the mad phone caller!

It was the strangest middle of the night call ever. No screaming, yelling or SOOOOOCIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAALLLLLL.

I understood every word he said
A calm, cohearent message. That was a first!

Glad B2B is ok. Party on you party peeps!

·
12,052 Posts
I called you?
I dont have your number. Whoa! how did that happen?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jan 11 2004, 11:51 AM)Sorry.........i guess I made phone calls!!! Rich had to take the flip phone away from me

yepp you sounded buzzed lisa when you called ,lol hammers getting to be bad influence on you ,,,lol

·
12,052 Posts
Thats what I do. Call and talk to peeps, or leave message about what we did. No yelling (usually) and garbled mumbo-jumbo.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I got a call about 2:15-

I could hear Laney yelling "She answered"
then SSSSOOOCCCIIIAALLLLL

my daughter could hear you from the other room and yells into my room- MOM.......WHO IS THAT ????

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 11 2004, 12:04 PM)I called you?
I dont have your number. Whoa! how did that happen?
You had it last summer...

You definately had it last night. Said "hi Elaine, this is Jim" so you knew who you were calling.....
Gave me the details of the night .

Guess I am just used to the drunken, screaming , can't tell who it is calls.

And I love it. I never take the cell phone to bed, so its not like it wakes me..

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jan 11 2004, 11:51 AM)Sorry.........i guess I made phone calls!!! Rich had to take the flip phone away from me

Why would he do such a thing???
Doesn't he know everyone LOVES those calls?

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I got one at 2:08 am, it was funny as he!!. I gotta figure out a way to record and post these calls!! Hammer I gott'em all stored in voicemail!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Got one about 2:17 this morning. Something about we're eating beef.......???? I thought it was funny. Donna Bella didnt share my feelings. Then..... the more I thought about it the funnier it was. So.... I start laughing my a$$ off and Donna ends up pissed at me
. Oh well.... <_<

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i called you dan was just trying to cheer ya up a little. wanted you to know we were thinking about you. share the love bra....

·
12,052 Posts
She's just mad cause we called you and not her. Next time we'll share the love with her.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
This is what I heard, but it is only a roomer... But, I heard that next week that Hammer isn't going to call anyone because he is going to hang out with some new friends that he met recently at a bar and I believe that their celebrities from TV.... So, don't expect any calls next weekend from Hammer because he'll be out with his new buddies...... This is just what I heard... haha

Back at ya Bud...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts