Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
We are going to the haunted maze tonight. Its at 26 mile rd and 94. After dark its 'adult' not as in XXX adult (I wish!) but adult as in scary

Its $10, but there are $2 coupons at Benevenutos (not sure about other places). If you want to go too, let me know and Ill stop and grab more coupons.

We are going around 8:30 and so far its me, Brian, Jen, Eric and Vicki.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Chriznat @ Oct 3 2009, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We are going to the haunted maze tonight. Its at 26 mile rd and 94. After dark its 'adult' not as in XXX adult (I wish!) but adult as in scary

Its $10, but there are $2 coupons at Benevenutos (not sure about other places). If you want to go too, let me know and Ill stop and grab more coupons.

We are going around 8:30 and so far its me, Brian, Jen, Eric and Vicki.

Ill let you know, im thinking about the one in pontiac (erebus 4 story haunted house)

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Oct 3 2009, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>no, no, no, no, and NO !

Come on Lakeboobies!! (and no I will not honor your request last night at the wedding)

Its gonna be fun. Eric and Vicki are going, me brian, jen, brians sister and her bf. We need somebody to pick on!!

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
you just want to hear me scream. dont need a haunted house for that...

just gimme a good game of catch phrase

PLUS...I am not gonna PAY someone or something to scare the snot outta me !

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
QUOTE(Threecrabs @ Oct 3 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>http://www.cornfun.com/ Jim and Sue are part of our boating community, too.

Thats where we went!!!

It was so weird. On the way there it rained, but once we got there it was mostly dry and the sky cleared up
It was a full moon and the clouds were passing it like in the movies...spooky!

Thank God Eric (Ezseas) went with us because he got us out of the corn maze. I swear we were in there for 45 minutes walking in circles at first

The haunted maze was so much fun. Im sure I made impressions on several of the workers there as Im fairly certain my screams trumped Vicki's by at least a few hundred decibals on at least a few occasions

Definately a good time. They have a few campfire pits with chairs and picnic tables for you to sit at afterwards and BS. Seeing that it was hovering around 50F, that was nice to warm up after.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(RadioRenee @ Oct 4 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've always wanted to check out Erebus...anyone ever been? Is it worth the ride/money?

From my opinion its worth it......i heard of a haunted house somewhere around here that if you make it to the end you get your money back, anyone possibly know where that is, or heard of it?

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Jim (Excal) called me and wants to go to Sue's maze. I told him Theresa wouldn't have anything to do with any haunted anything.
He said "Well try and see if you can get her to go." I tried. She said "Uh NO" She's a scaredy cat.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Oct 4 2009, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Jim (Excal) called me and wants to go to Sue's maze. I told him Theresa wouldn't have anything to do with any haunted anything.
He said "Well try and see if you can get her to go." I tried. She said "Uh NO" She's a scaredy cat.

she's a smart lady

but tell her she can wait around the bonfires..there are picnic tables and smores n such
Chriznat was just there.

I think sue is also a sponsor

1 - 12 of 12 Posts