Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BY A FRICKEN BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH! Sitting at my computer there is **laughing at the unbelievableness of this** F*&KING BEEP that has been going off within a mere 5 foot radius of me for over two weeks now.... I have TORN THIS ROOM APART! The printer is unplugged, every possible old cell phone or PDA has been relocated to the basement, my camera's are out of the room, emptied the corner of the art tray that may have been hiding something, went through my ENTIRE CLOSET yesterday organizing (looking for the SOB)...

NOWHERE FOR IT TO HIDE, so I think it's some evil ghost. Swear... crap like that truly just grates on my nerves... it's worse than a sqeak in a car, because I'VE ATTACKED THIS ENTIRE ROOM!!!

Thanks. bye now.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

The thing is, it's randomly timed... I'll think it finally went away, or I relocated the right thing, took the batteries out of the smoke detector and won't hear it for 20 mins...

then I hear it and Dr. Jeckle comes out!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
how about the battery to a smoke detector???

mine beeps every few minutes when the battery is dying and it goes on foreverrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Do you have a UPS (uninterrupted power supply) or (battery back up) on your computer? When the batteries go bad on ours they beep intermittently.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(bestlight48312 @ Jun 2 2003, 10:06 PM)
Is it a Mebeep Or beep ,If its Mebeep (you my have a roadrunner around)If its a beep (tough one)..

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
laughing at the roadrunner!!!

No ups...

I'm actually frightened that it may never go away... I would slowly be driven truly insane!!!

Thanks shandog now You have Me singing... "gimme that woo hoo, gimmie the hee hee-got the mix to remission hot and flash so I'm kissin, .... "

all wrong words, but it's a "right now" song!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 2 2003, 10:14 PM)laughing at the roadrunner!!!

No ups...

I'm actually frightened that it may never go away... I would slowly be driven truly insane!!!

Thanks shandog now You have Me singing... "gimme that woo hoo, gimmie the hee hee-got the mix to remission hot and flash so I'm kissin, .... "

all wrong words, but it's a "right now" song!
laughing. I sing "Hot and Fresh out the kitchen....."

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
*be
ep*

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Sure its not more of a ringing in your ears. Maybe from Hammer's sound system Sat night?

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jun 2 2003, 10:00 PM)Looks like the batteries on Eddies web cam have died....lol

Mini
yeah right that's what he tells everybody...batteries on web cam.

The batts mught be dead on the web cam but I bet he switched the batteries with something else

I bet Mahn knows!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I had that happen a few weeks ago...all weekend long I heard a beep and tore the house apart...

It was my NEW pager with a NEW sounding beep....I left it in my desk drawer -

Do you have a new pager??

1 - 20 of 111 Posts