Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BILL STEPH ROY AND SUE I GOT YOU ALLL GOOD!!!!!

Hope you had a good time out at the haunted maze.

..I'm such a good haunter I scare myself sometimes...lol

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
It was great fun. Good to see you last night. You scared us good. The maze was worth it. It was cold out but a lot of fun.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I somehow knew it was your scream.
I was wondering if it was you but i
thought you were in the haunted maze.

Great scare. I would definately do again next year but start in
one of the regualar corn mazes.
By the time we got the crap scared out of us we were tired.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad you guys had fun. I'll def be back there next year. I have so much fun working there! Who knew I could be so scary?! (Dad, don't even go there...) The house I was working in we scared everyone but 5 groups. Bobby and I thought that was pretty good for how many people came through last night.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
There was a woman in the haunted maze that fitted your profile and was wearing practically the same mask. She was getting right in our face trying to spook us and we started asking her if her name was Breanna? It was pretty funny.

·
Registered
214 Posts
i have to leave my two cents on our visit to the haunted maze sat. 10/17. i took four young teenage girls from our local softball team. we started off in the regular corn maze it was pretty cool. then the haunted 3d house(before it got really scary). then once it got completely dark the haunted corn maze. i had to lead the group of girls thru the first fog filled, light in your face,wierd person in a mask passage. one of the girls supposedly aggravated her aszma in the fake fog, either that or she was too scared(oldest girl in the group-never in a haunted house/maze) and didnt want to finish. an actor was great and helped her out of the maze early. we continued on though the girls were tired half way thru(maybe from running soooo much!) came to the last guy with the chainsaw and my daughter was running, tripped and fell, got a small gash in the middle of her palm. she had to pitch in the last game of the season the following day. it didnt bother her and they won the game. the girls who didnt get a chance to go this year plan on going next year. anyway, i plan on making the trip an annual thing every halloween, possibly with the other teams in our group.
i recommend going with a large group.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.