Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
out on the water!

Next year my boat will be back in and I will join you on some weekends!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 15 2009, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(afiremen @ Aug 15 2009, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>out on the water!

What about those of us not out on the water?

I'm with you Jeff,I am going to make the best of it!

·
Registered
22,942 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 15 2009, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Aug 15 2009, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not to rub it in... It's a gorgeous morning on the water.

Go to the beach!

You'll have the last laugh at season end when we're all wrestling with a bunch of things you don't have to deal with.

No doubt miko15851, finally!!

·
Registered
22,942 Posts
For what it's worth, we just decided to head to Goose Bay. Maybe we'll see some of you out there.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Aug 15 2009, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>For what it's worth, we just decided to head to Goose Bay. Maybe we'll see some of you out there.

I am making potato salad for a party tomorrow, but once I'm done, I'll be on the lake! I might do a drive by on you AP!!

·
Registered
22,942 Posts
QUOTE(Jazzy405 @ Aug 15 2009, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Aug 15 2009, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>For what it's worth, we just decided to head to Goose Bay. Maybe we'll see some of you out there.

I am making potato salad for a party tomorrow, but once I'm done, I'll be on the lake! I might do a drive by on you AP!!

Glad you did. I was great chatting with ya!

We're at Poor Man's now, and just about to head out for more fun!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Aug 15 2009, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not to rub it in... It's a gorgeous morning on the water.

Summertime has arrived!

Gorgeous evenings out there also.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 15 2009, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(afiremen @ Aug 15 2009, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>out on the water!

What about those of us not out on the water?

While sitting in the back yard with wife and friends this weekend, I asked what are the odds that in this whole messed up summer the two 90 degree weekends fall right after we sell

Even more, we are bargaining with someone on his boat right now, and what is the luck that if we get it of course the following weekend is showing 68 degrees.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.