Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get up early....Go to work....And do nothing.......Real productive.....Oh well....

At least it`s not Sunny and 80 outside.....

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Dec 13 2003, 09:06 AM)At least it`s not Sunny and 80 outside.....
Actually, it is here.
Sorry. Had to.

I will be freezing my butt off soon enough.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
It's even worse when you drink all night Friday, go out to breakfast until 2 in the morning, fall asleep on a loveseat, wake up at 6 am and then go to work wearing the same clothes you had on yesterday.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Dec 13 2003, 09:10 AM)wake up at 6 am and then go to work wearing the same clothes you had on yesterday.

TMI

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Dec 13 2003, 09:10 AM)It's even worse when you drink all night Friday, go out to breakfast until 2 in the morning, fall asleep on a loveseat, wake up at 6 am and then go to work wearing the same clothes you had on yesterday.

Thats funny!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Dec 13 2003, 09:10 AM)It's even worse when you drink all night Friday, go out to breakfast until 2 in the morning, fall asleep on a loveseat, wake up at 6 am and then go to work wearing the same clothes you had on yesterday.

Could be even worse if you went to work with your breakfest all over your clothes

too....If your know what I mean.....

·
12,052 Posts
Been there, done that.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Dec 13 2003, 09:10 AM)wearing the same clothes you had on yesterday.

....HAHA our friend and host predicted that would happen

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Sucks to work Saturdays....however, I got alot done today...um skating out of here!! Have a great Saturday all you rockin peeps!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.