Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am stuck here at work alone. i just got off the phone with Beckers. we are done and over. my timing could not be better, i am going to the court house tomorrow to get my divorce papers so i could be with her. the last two months have been very bad for us, as some of you know. the stress of all of this just got to me, and ruined what we have. i have not been single since i was 18 years old. i have been for about 5 minutes now and i hate it already. not only am i at work by myself with no one to talk to, i am alone...

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
you still have all of us for friends..

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
hey Pandora

you have to look @ tomorrow with a different attitude...you are going to get a divorce bc your marriage didn't work out - bc the relationship with your wife is not the relationship you had with her when you got married to her. Don't second guess your decisions, if the marriage was broken, no matter if Beckers was involved or not, your marriage was broken.

You have lots of friends so you are never really alone too...don't forget that

Chin up ~ spring is coming!

·
Registered
605 Posts
dave been there twice , hang in there first cupple of mouths are hard ,but it dose get better .you have a lot of friends hear.now lets have a coming out party .woooooo hoooooooooo..love you bud.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your pain Dave. As you know I've been with Theresa since I was 16. I know exactly how you feel about never being alone. I can't imagine actually being alone. (Did that make sense?)
Also as you know, If you ever want/need to talk or anything you are more than welcome to stop by or call me.

I know your relationship with Amy hasn't exacly been stellar but you still love her I'm sure and it has to be painful to walk away from a relationship that you have had for so long.
Only you know what is right for you. Only you can make that decision. All I can say is good luck and I'll pray for you that this is as painless for you both as possible.
Let me know if you need anything.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Dave. just try to keep your chin up!! Your a great person and things will be better before you know it!! Lifes to short to be unhappy! So smile ,smile smile, !!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hey dave! keep your chin up, bud! you've got friends here who will see you thru! we'll take you to crazy karaoke nights, we'll dress you up in pjs and go to bars, we'll even dress you up and take you to dinner shows! we'll pimp you out to girls when the moment arrives and most of all, we'll be there for you.

take a deep breath, acknowledge the past, move on to the future.

remember, we can't take back yesterday but we can sure as heck make tomorrow wonderful! it's your choice, babe!
and we're here for ya!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
YO DAVE
You didn't look very alone Saturday night.....
You big guy stud!
Wife and girl friend both on the same date

I saw them talking and laughing togeather

·
Registered
409 Posts
I know the thought of being single after so long of being with someone seems horrible. This is a good time to get yourself together, heal from the pain you are going through and most of all, do ALL of the things you may not have been able to do while you were married.

IT WILL GET BETTER but it takes time!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hang in there Dave soon your boat will be in the water and things will just start getting better. Life is way way to short to be unhappy. You have alot of friends.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
QUOTE(NoPatience @ Mar 1 2004, 10:01 AM)Hang in there Dave soon your boat will be in the water and things will just start getting better. Life is way way to short to be unhappy. You have allot of friends.

Amen to that!

Dave, you of all people will not have any problem getting back on your feet.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Dave, Sorry things didn't work for you and Beckie. You are both great people. As has been stated before "You are not alone you have all of us."

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Dude I hear ya.....Things happening in my life right now make me feel so low I

have to reach up to scratch a snakes belly........

1. Possible Divorce
2. Losing job on Wed. after 17 years
3. Some crackhead stole my van 5 weeks ago
4. Blew my back out 4 weeks ago
5. SEX ??????????? Can`t remember the last time

All in all my life sucks right now.....But one thing that keeps me going is that someone out here always has something nice to say.... Or something uplifting

So here is my shot at it: At least your not being crusified.....

yeah I saw passion this weekend.....Alone

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I'm very sorry that things didn't work out Dave. You came to the right place though. Friends are here for the bad times as well as the good. You are NEVER truly alone with this group.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I don't know you, but I've seem pic's of your boat and just remember, enjoy a little alone time now, because when summer hits, your boat will be packed like a pancake house on Sunday morning. You'll be beggin peeps to leave!!

(meant to make you smile!!)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts