Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just in a bad mood for no apparent reason and taking it out on the people who care about you?

That's me today and I would really like to figure out why.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
get some happy fun pills!

that happens to me sometimes when I'm hung over real bad, I've noticed I'm not as nice to people, not as helpful. I dont turn into a flaming A-hole mind you, just that the cranky side gets in the way of me being more easy going, but only sometimes.

so I sure its got something to do with body chemistry and eating right and all that, which I dont do.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(firecracker @ Mar 4 2004, 12:28 PM)NoCode..... you might want to take percautions....

He's the one I'm taking it out on. <_<

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(firecracker @ Mar 4 2004, 12:33 PM)well deb, you know how to fix that one

Yes, I know. It looks like I'm going to have to work on my oral skills.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Mar 4 2004, 12:25 PM)that happens to me sometimes when I'm hung over real bad, I turn into a flaming A-hole . . .
This has NEVER happend to ME, has it AJU??

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(edeenorog @ Mar 4 2004, 12:41 PM)Yes, I know. It looks like I'm going to have to work on my oral skills.

I think you took some out on me too.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Mar 4 2004, 12:44 PM)QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Mar 4 2004, 12:25 PM) that happens to me sometimes when I'm hung over real bad, I turn into a flaming A-hole . . .
This has NEVER happend to ME, has it AJU??

NO NEVER

Cheer up Deb, it's all good in the hood.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
QUOTE(edeenorog @ Mar 4 2004, 12:41 PM)QUOTE(firecracker @ Mar 4 2004, 12:33 PM) well deb, you know how to fix that one

Yes, I know. It looks like I'm going to have to work on my oral skills.

oral skills??? HOW YOOOUUU DOOOINNNNN..

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 4 2004, 12:46 PM)QUOTE(edeenorog @ Mar 4 2004, 12:41 PM) Yes, I know. It looks like I'm going to have to work on my oral skills.

I think you took some out on me too.

Thanks Jack.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Hang in there Deb, it happens to everyone!! When you get home crack a beer, and then invite No Code over and start working on your oral skills !!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Hey Deb.......it happens. I was like that Monday. I hid from Kenny cuz i knew i was in a mean mood. I didn't know why, so, i grounded myself to my bedroom.

Pandora:

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(Pachanga Girl @ Mar 4 2004, 01:16 PM)Hang in there Deb, it happens to everyone!! When you get home crack a beer, and then invite No Code over and start working on your oral skills !!

Well, NoCode??? Do you think I need work on my oral skills also?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUOTE(edeenorog @ Mar 4 2004, 01:30 PM)QUOTE(Pachanga Girl @ Mar 4 2004, 01:16 PM) Hang in there Deb, it happens to everyone!! When you get home crack a beer, and then invite No Code over and start working on your oral skills !!

come on over, we both can work on our oral skills....

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(NoCode @ Mar 4 2004, 01:55 PM)QUOTE(edeenorog @ Mar 4 2004, 01:30 PM) QUOTE(Pachanga Girl @ Mar 4 2004, 01:16 PM) Hang in there Deb, it happens to everyone!! When you get home crack a beer, and then invite No Code over and start working on your oral skills !!

come on over, we both can work on our oral skills....

Looks like I'm going to be in a much better mood.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Eagle1 @ Mar 4 2004, 02:08 PM)ya know there seams to be a lot of people that are have "just one of those days" lately.
I didn't realize it was contagious. Hopefully nobody else catches it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts