Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was eating at a local resturant today and the women next to me found a cigarette butt in her salad!!!!!!!!!!!! GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know what I'd do if that happened to me!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Found a nice black hair on my fish on time at Fishbone's. Got a free replacement.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ Aug 20 2003, 02:34 PM)I found a piece of chewed bubble gum in a salad of mine a long time ago. That really sickened me.
Ewww....

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I would probably LOSE IT!

A friend of mine found a band aid in his chicken wings one time! I think I'd rather have the cig butt!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
BD's in Sterling Hts.....wanted an egg in my lunch.... The cook comes over and asks me to redo my lunch....I ask why, he says you really dont wanna know. I say tell me I am a big boy......so he does......The egg I picked was still born!

Needless to say I havent had an egg in that place since.

Mini

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 20 2003, 03:08 PM)When I was a waitress, I served a salad with a teeny little frog in it.

I always get hair in my stuff... sick.
Were you the one that put a cigarette butt in my mixed drink? Fillip's always had booby-traps in their food. Loved the food, but had to quiet going there because of it! My mother-in-law was given sour milk for her tea there, too.

What did you look like back then, Pauligan???

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 20 2003, 04:55 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 20 2003, 03:08 PM) When I was a waitress, I served a salad with a teeny little frog in it.

I always get hair in my stuff... sick.
Were you the one that put a cigarette butt in my mixed drink? Fillip's always had booby-traps in their food. Loved the food, but had to quiet going there because of it! My mother-in-law was given sour milk for her tea there, too.

What did you look like back then, Pauligan???

same... except I had super long hair piled on top of my head in a bun... it was down nearly to my arse.

And I was 7 lbs heavier because of that cooler filled with cake all the time....

Did you go there back then??? 91-92-93 ish? can't recall the year.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 20 2003, 05:13 PM)Did you go there back then??? 91-92-93 ish? can't recall the year.
Sure did!!! Don't remember you though <_<

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 20 2003, 05:24 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 20 2003, 05:13 PM) Did you go there back then??? 91-92-93 ish? can't recall the year.
Sure did!!! Don't remember you though

I'll find a pic and post it tonight...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I honestly think I would get sick if I found a butt or bandaid in food. I have only had hair in my food, and that is enough for me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts