Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're having a party friday (9-19) and I want to extend an invite to all the peeps! There will most likely be kids there during the early evening hours so you won't need the "can't get a sitter excuse".

We're in Chesterfield Twp just south of where Sugarbush and Callens meet. One block south of that corner is Menter, go east on Menter to Donahue, turn right, the address is 48315 donahue. Just PM me if you need more detailed directions.

I've only been to a few of the LSCN parties so I still have alot of peeps to meet.

Hope to see ya all then!

alan
(top gun)

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Happy Birthday! There are a bunch of us already going out in the Clem, better turn your lights off around 3 AM!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(NoCode @ Sep 18 2003, 04:14 PM)Happy B-day!
Thanks for the invite!
I'll make it if I can.
BYOB I assume......

NoCode
Actualy I'm buying the first keg. How long it lasts is anyones guess. With the weather the way it is and the size of my house, I imagine theat there won't be a huge crowd to finish it off in one night <_<
I wonder how much notice I need to rent a tent

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
That's almost staggering distance from home.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Sep 19 2003, 06:30 AM)I wonder how much notice I need to rent a tent
Give P-29 586-703-1316 a call he rents tents and chairs out....also a sponsor of the site. (check ad to the right) I'm sure he could hook something up short notice. Newest tent in town to boot! Nothing like a party in style.

Happy b-day!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Happy Birthday man, ha I got you beat by 24 hours. Hope you have as good a time as I did last night at the Chile Peppers.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Happy birthday and enjoy!

BTW - Did you ever come across the picture of the fish I caught back a few months ago?

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Sep 19 2003, 11:47 AM)Happy birthday and enjoy!

BTW - Did you ever come across the picture of the fish I caught back a few months ago?
I finally got the disc the other day. I'll try sending the pictures to you soon

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 19 2003, 11:10 AM)That's almost staggering distance from home.

Well then...
stagger on over!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Sep 19 2003, 11:53 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 19 2003, 11:10 AM) That's almost staggering distance from home.

Well then...
stagger on over!

We'll see. I have class tonight. 5:30-???

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 19 2003, 11:56 AM)QUOTE(Top Gun @ Sep 19 2003, 11:53 AM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 19 2003, 11:10 AM) That's almost staggering distance from home.

Well then...
stagger on over!

We'll see. I have class tonight. 5:30-???
But I've heard you have no class

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
Hope you can make it out after your class.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Sep 19 2003, 12:11 PM)But I've heard you have no class

I KNEW that was coming, but I posted it anyway.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
happy bday alan!
i'm staying in tonight! just me, me, me...and my couch.

HAVE A FUN TIME!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
happy b day ,,,,

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I forgot aboyut this. I wonder if this party is happenin'.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 19 2003, 08:28 PM)I forgot aboyut this. I wonder if this party is happenin'.

Go find out! What's holding you back? Have some fun....least you don't have to worry about falling in the water

1 - 20 of 26 Posts