Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been working a tournament....HUGE tournament 265 boats, $280 entry, $10K first place.

Had a great time. Met with a TON of people that were freezing their Texas tails off....lol

But the fish still bit! Just under 27 pounds to win.

GOD BLESS TEXAS!

Mini

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Forget the fish, nice shirt. Can you get those at the same place you bought that bass?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
NOBODY'S going to convince me that the fishin' is so good and so easy in Texas,..that you can catch fish like that and not even wrinkle your pants,...let alone not WET them!!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
WOW, the hats on the right way (not turned around), clean pants, clean shave,
you don't look that good when you hang out with the LSCN folks.

Nice fish, it must be a female, hope Shannon doesn't get jealous of you hanging
around those curves. Just one question, did you get an arm extension?
That fish looks to be 8 lbs.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Mini: Everyone seeing this picture is running to fish still. Nice fish. I'll guess it's 9 1/2 pounds 25 inch's.

Hey lets get some guessing going and in a week mini tell us what it weighs and how long it is ok..

The winner gets a all=star rod from mini, ya that's it. lol

h2o<--------says come guess the fish's size.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
looking dapper mini, all in texas and fishin and all

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(DRP @ Dec 8 2003, 06:52 AM)Forget the fish, nice shirt. Can you get those at the same place you bought that bass?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I know what the toad weighed in at!
Marke's got the closest guess so far!!

That was the prize winner caught @ Lake Sam Rayburn in Texas.

Mini's working his tail off down there ~ but he gets to do some saltwater fishing in the Gulf this weekend. Luckout

ps. Hope some of you guys can make it to the LSCN Christmas Bash @ Jack's on the 19th! We'll be there

Happy Holidays
Shannon

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
QUOTE(Mac @ Dec 8 2003, 06:59 AM)
NOBODY'S going to convince me that the fishin' is so good and so easy in Texas,..that you can catch fish like that and not even wrinkle your pants,...let alone not WET them!!!!

Mac, Are you suggesting if Mini actually caught that fish he would have wet himself???

You can tell that bass weighs 11 pounds 5 ounces.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Gauranteed !!!

I'll go one oz. less........11-04!!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(DRP @ Dec 8 2003, 06:52 AM)Forget the fish, nice shirt. Can you get those at the same place you bought that bass?
For about 200 bucks the shirt can be yours....lol

I will see what I can do Jon. I am getting quotes from other vendors for them. I will be in contact soon.

Mini

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
11lb 4oz and I dont know the length. It was the big bass in the tournament on Sam Rayburn ( I DID NOT CATCH IT Bass-N-Bucks circuit) we were keeping big fish for catalog pics and we had to let em go because the water in the tank was losing O2. The Texas Parks and Wildlife were there testing the tank water....I just had to get a picture of it though!!!

Mini

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
AWE MINI,

We are all having the best time of our lives up here. The weather is perfect, Fishing is great! Water is calm...

We are all walking around in shorts...You are missing it all!

Things are just great!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts