Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Ha ha beat ya to it!

Ok true story. I meet Kevin, get to know him, all the while I'm thinking dude's like 38. Acts like it, looks like it, even SMELLS like it. One day over brews and korean midget hooker stories I ask Kevin how old he is and he tells me 28.

f**k me... you guys see what an early marriage does to a guy!?!?!?

Happy birfday homie.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Happy Birthday Welcome to the 30 and over club. It only gets better from here.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
happy birthday dude!
by the way, 30 is not old

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Thanks Everyone. LOL You guys are a trip.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Nov 12 2009, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ha ha beat ya to it!

Ok true story. I meet Kevin, get to know him, all the while I'm thinking dude's like 38. Acts like it, looks like it, even SMELLS like it. One day over brews and korean midget hooker stories I ask Kevin how old he is and he tells me 28.

Happy birfday homie.

LMFAOOO! HBD Kevin, you're still just a pup for sure! Jeeeezzzzzzus I can hardly REMEMBER 30
Still act like it though, but then wake up feeling 130
Have a great one, and good luck chasing bucks bud!

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
QUOTE(superman @ Nov 12 2009, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Nov 12 2009, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ha ha beat ya to it!

Happy birfday homie.

LMFAOOO! HBD Kevin, you're still just a pup for sure! Jeeeezzzzzzus I can hardly REMEMBER 30

You can't make this sh*t up bro.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Nov 12 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(superman @ Nov 12 2009, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Nov 12 2009, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ha ha beat ya to it!

Happy birfday homie.

You can't make this sh*t up bro.

Jon, you kill me sometimes. LOL

·
Registered
940 Posts
QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Nov 12 2009, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ha ha beat ya to it!

Happy birfday homie.

dam!! i thought i was the youngest one there that night. guess i was wrong!!

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Happy B-Day Kev!

Don't worry; turning 30 is nothing to sweat. Just get ready to turn 40. Turning 40 starts off by going to the doc for a physical & a prostrate check. Doc tells you to drop your pants & bend over then proceeds to violate you. Just be sure he only has 1 hand on your shoulder & not 2.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.