Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Due to the limited well availability I was only able to get 5 wells. The selection was made based on boat size, distance traveling and when the slip was requested.

Slip 03 - Cocktails and Dreams
Slip 18 - Hammer
Slip 46 - Watterlogged
Slip 45 - 3Crabs
Slip 44 - Afireman
Slip 43 - Milord
Slip 42 - Conquest

Harbor Club North

You still may stop by boat if your only staying for a couple hours, we may be able to squeeze you in somewhere, but no promises.

Call if you have any questions.....
586-206-6580

·
Registered
220 Posts
My neighbor at HCN just left Sunday for a month trip to Mackinaw. His slip is #95 and is 34'. It's not mine to offer, but perhaps Penny could?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Pinemarrtin has a 34 Searay with a 12 ft beam, so I'm not sure if we'll make it by or not, although we were planning on it. We'll just see how it looks.

·
12,052 Posts
Thought I should thank you on the board too, even though I thanked you on the phone already. Now for the pajama party plans.................

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Pine, maybe we can hookup and get in there somehow, we are going to be out on the lake and without a slip or way to get in by boat it may make it impossible for us to make it to the party.

Rob, keep us updated if anything comes available. I don't want to spend the night but would like to have a place to tie off for the party.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
pinemartin/Dana -

Rob asked me to let you knwo that a slip is available. Call him for the details, PM me if you need the number.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jul 1 2003, 08:09 PM)Due to the limited well availability I was only able to get 5 wells. The selection was made based on boat size, distance traveling and when the slip was requested.

Slip 03 - Cocktails and Dreams
Slip 18 - Hammer
Slip 46 - Watterlogged
Slip 45 - 3Crabs
Slip 44 - Afireman
Slip 43 - Milord
Slip 42 - Conquest

Harbor Club North

You still may stop by boat if your only staying for a couple hours, we may be able to squeeze you in somewhere, but no promises.

Call if you have any questions.....
586-206-6580
Do you have any handicapped parking for a 377 wellcraft scarabb just kiddin guys might see you tonight. going boating at 2:30 from metro 586-491-8888 any takers destination strawberry island

1 - 16 of 16 Posts