Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Thank you Gary Im in a Hotel in Freemont Mich, Im in their Business center pounding 16 OZ. Budweisers.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Its that MIA list we had going......
Campari was on it..... he appeared.
CBJ was on it.....and here he is!!!!!
Its magic!

Welcome back CBJ!!!!!!!!!! We missed you!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Aug 27 2003, 10:57 PM)Thank you Gary Im in a Hotel in Freemont Mich, Im in their Business center pounding 16 OZ. Budweisers.

Good Man!

Still keeping pace for Tuesday nights I see!

Dude Freemont...is that like Free Bird?????

If I leave here tomorrow....

would you still remember me????....

Gotta be the list...or was it the cowbell????

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Aug 27 2003, 10:57 PM)Thank you Gary Im in a Hotel in Freemont Mich, Im in their Business center pounding 16 OZ. Budweisers.

You sexy BI*CH!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SOOOOOCIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL

UP HEY

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Its been a real busy summer, a quick summer. But you take the good with the bad. Knowing I have friends like you guys, friends I can count on all wint6er long for drinky poos. Well that will keep me warm in side all winter long.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Aug 27 2003, 10:09 PM)Its been a real busy summer, a quick summer. But you take the good with the bad. Knowing I have friends like you guys, friends I can count on all wint6er long for drinky poos. Well that will keep me warm in side all winter long.
The drinks not you homos.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Easy...you probably got eddie excited. you know he's been two timing you with Mahn. There's even an incident with a coozie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.