Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://fleming.house.gov/index.html

Go to this website and vote and send to all your friends.

HRES 615

Once you're on the Congressman's website, scroll to the bottom and vote to support his resolution which would require congress to sign on to ObamaCare.

Congressman John Fleming ( Louisiana physician) has proposed an amendment that would require congressmen and senators to take the same

healthcare plan they force on us (under proposed legislation they are curiously exempt). Congressman Fleming is encouraging people to go on his Website and sign his petition (very simple - just first, last and email).

I have immediately done just that at:

Please urge as many people as you can to do the same!

If Congress forces this on the American people, the Congressmen should have to accept the same level of health care for themselves and their families.

· Registered
3,014 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob @ Aug 25 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>http://fleming.house.gov/index.html

Go to this website and vote and send to all your friends.

HRES 615

Once you're on the Congressman's website, scroll to the bottom and vote to support his resolution which would require congress to sign on to ObamaCare.

Congressman John Fleming ( Louisiana physician) has proposed an amendment that would require congressmen and senators to take the same

healthcare plan they force on us (under proposed legislation they are curiously exempt). Congressman Fleming is encouraging people to go on his Website and sign his petition (very simple - just first, last and email).

I have immediately done just that at:

Please urge as many people as you can to do the same!

If Congress forces this on the American people, the Congressmen should have to accept the same level of health care for themselves and their families.

I can only think that if people sign this; it will only some how get twisted into showing that we support "Obamacare"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.