Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
Last time I bought for my family about a year ago was Blue Care network on line. Cheapest price I could find for decent insurance and I have four kids. I thank god we are all healthy so we only use for the kids stuff and when they get sick. I have Aetna now cause of the last winter job I had so it is still from them.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Good morning!

The Individual Health Insurance market has changed dramatically influenced by so many people losing their group coverage and "National Healthcare". The least expensive way to get the best coverage at the lowest rate is by purchasing through 'buying groups'.
My agency has formed some of the most successful groups in the nation over the past 20+ years.
Send me an email or give me a call to get prices & options!
[email protected] or (586) 731-6700

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jan 6 2010, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good morning!

The Individual Health Insurance market has changed dramatically influenced by so many people losing their group coverage and "National Healthcare". The least expensive way to get the best coverage at the lowest rate is by purchasing through 'buying groups'.
My agency has formed some of the most successful groups in the nation over the past 20+ years.
Send me an email or give me a call to get prices & options!
[email protected] or (586) 731-6700

Steve is your Man for this!!! He has helped many on LSCN with GREAT results!!!

XO

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
QUOTE(BOBB @ Jan 6 2010, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have Blue Cross and need to find something cheaper!!
Those that pay for your own who do you have and why?

I'm with you Bob I have been hanging with BC but just about had it
My policy went from Jan 2009 at $380. month to $789.00 in Oct 2009
made some changes but I am still at $569

Steve has gave me options which I will be revisiting soon
the whole system sucks and if this government stuff gets passed I think it will get even worse

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Health Alliance Plan has an individual product called SOLO. There are about ten different options from "catastrophic" ($5,000 deductible), to a no deductible PPO, with and without pharmacy coverage. All applications are filled out online; you don't have to use an agent if you don't want to. You can get to the application and an estimate of the monthly charge from HAP's website.

Good health!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Thanks for all the positive comments everyone!!

Christine: I quote & write that plan often!
Bob: I'll wait to here from you wife!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
With the emphasis on 'buying groups' in the new Healthcare Laws, we've spent all week negotiating lower rates from all our Health Insurance companies. You can use our SELF QUOTING system to check for yourself, or just call or write me & I'll do it for you!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Mar 26 2010, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>With the emphasis on 'buying groups' in the new Healthcare Laws, we've spent all week negotiating lower rates from all our Health Insurance companies. You can use our SELF QUOTING system to check for yourself, or just call or write me & I'll do it for you!

When the time comes, you'll be the first place I look.

Wouldn't it be nice if tax law didn't punish...

Ah, never mind.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Mar 26 2010, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Mar 26 2010, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>With the emphasis on 'buying groups' in the new Healthcare Laws, we've spent all week negotiating lower rates from all our Health Insurance companies. You can use our SELF QUOTING system to check for yourself, or just call or write me & I'll do it for you!

When the time comes, you'll be the first place I look.

Wouldn't it be nice if tax law didn't punish...

Ah, never mind.

Yeah . . . complaining hasn't helped. BELIEVE ME, I'VE TRIED! LOL!
SO, doing my best to make lemonaide out of lemons for all my customers!

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Mar 26 2010, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>With the emphasis on 'buying groups' in the new Healthcare Laws, we've spent all week negotiating lower rates from all our Health Insurance companies. You can use our SELF QUOTING system to check for yourself, or just call or write me & I'll do it for you!

I've been meaning to call your office but maybe others would be interested in this question.

You sold me some American Community health insurance. The current deductible is 10 grand. If I wanted o lower the deductible do I have to reapply or is it as easy as calling them and changing my monthly premium?

And for the others asking I was happy with the service I recieved from Mr. Instigator

Matt

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(bassfan586 @ Mar 26 2010, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I had American Community for awhile and was very happy with the coverage I had.
They are a great, Michigan based company!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Bobb how's it going? You should google Mike Kay health insurance giant. I have been on his plan before and it was a really good insurance and it was a fair rate.. It was some time ago but I'm sure he deals with the same companies still. Look him up online. I think it was American community I finally ended up with on his program.

Good Luck

Steve

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Ive had HAP Solo for about 2 years now, and really enjoy it.

No BS, straightforward... they wont screw you over like BCBS individual scams... I mean plans.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(DMist @ Mar 28 2010, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Bobb how's it going? You should google Mike Kay health insurance giant. I have been on his plan before and it was a really good insurance and it was a fair rate.. It was some time ago but I'm sure he deals with the same companies still. Look him up online. I think it was American community I finally ended up with on his program.

Good Luck

Steve
FYI . . . 01/26/09: INSURANCE GIANT NIGHTMARE
After the Action News Investigators started asking state regulators about Mr. Kay - the Michigan Office of Financial and Insurance Regulation - also known as OFIR -- discovered that Kay's company has been operating without a license since 1999. So the state ordered HealthInsuranceGiant.com to cease and desist - meaning under the name HealthInsuranceGiant.com or the name Kay Agency -- insurance transactions can not be conducted or solicited.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Well, I just did a apples to apples comparison to what i priced a few months ago!

ex:

BCBS Flexible Blue 1500 was 773.71 is now 962.43 for a family of 4

BCBS Individual Care Blue Plus was 960.58 is now 1172.35 for a family of 4

All the other quotes went up, too.......Where is our Obama discount?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts