Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Hello All

3K views 26 replies 24 participants last post by  Captain Dan 
#1 ·
I couldnt hold out any longer. Ive been watching the site for awile and you guys seem like great group of people. This is my 1st full season on St. Clair and my wife and I are hoping to hook up with you guys. It seems like you always know where the party's at. We are planning to be at the Raft-up but Id like to meet some of you before then. Ill be dropping the boat in on friday at Beacon Cove. Are there any other LSCN'rs in the marina?

#3 ·
Hello and welcome!

If you're looking for parties you are in the right place my friend

#4 ·
welcome aboard, jack daniels! i must say good choice of name!

#5 ·
Welcome to the site. There will be plenty of chances to meet everyone before the raft-up. It seems like Metro weekends are getting started now. Bring the boat up there.

There's plenty of LSCN'er at BC off the top of my head there's boatchic, Hammer and C-girl. (plus Jaber already filled you in on his location)

#6 ·
Hello Jack and welcome to the aboard the board!! My boat doesn't reside in Beacon Cove, but I plan on being at Metro just about every weekend. 24 ft Formula. When your on the Lake, keep your VHF on channel 69, that's where we hang out at. If you want to find some LSCN peeps, just get on 69 and call "LSCN, LSCN, this is Jack Daniels, over" Your bound to get a reply, and you'll find out what's going on and where.

Re, your losing your touch, you didn't ask for any details.

C'mon Jack, give'm up: type of boat, boat name, BC well #, wife/kids info, what kinda partying ya like, etc...

Just don't give Hammer your phone number! Trust me on this one!

#7 ·
Well, The Boat is a Wellcraft 2600 Martinique, Still workin on the name. Shes parked in F-51 @ Beacon cove. As for what type of party, anything from chillin in the marina with a few friends listening to Kid Rock and sippin some Jack, to 2 nights in the moot or the jobbie. Its just me and the Wife, no kids (not yet).

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome ,,, and like damm yankee said DONT GIVE HAMMER YOUR # we plan on being at metro in the eve after letting the kids swim on gull this sat.

man jack daniels thats the only thing i have a hard time drinking//and ive tried many a times too ..

#11 ·
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Apr 12 2004, 03:51 PM)Just don't give Hammer your phone number! Trust me on this one!

Do not take this statement lightly!!!!

Anyway, welcome!!!!!!

#15 ·
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Apr 12 2004, 04:51 PM)Just don't give Hammer your phone number! Trust me on this one!

Don't listen to these bastages.
I'm at Beacon in M-7. Well, right now on land by the office.
Metro last weekend was a riot and I plan on this weekend being the same. Finger docks in the back.

PM me your phone number and we'll talk about it.

#17 ·
Welcome JD! You gotta bro named Jim Beam?

Plenty of ops to meet everyone. Keep an eye on the Events board too for gatherings.

#19 ·
Welcome aboard JD. This is a great group to hang out with. Not only for the parties, but for their knowledge of the lake and boating.

#21 ·
Welcome!! You want to come to The Sand Bar on April 30th.
Lots of peeps showing up for a fun-run. Good chance to meet & greet.
PM me if you need directions

#22 ·
Welcome aboard BRA

#23 ·
welcome aboard JD we are at Markly marina on the Clinton river. Normally we hang at the tot lot raft even though you dont have kidz yet your welcome to hang there just ask Convincer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.