Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, stumbled upon this forum by accident, and figured I'd join, since I certainly have an interest in making Lake St. Clair a more important part of my life in the coming decade. In terms of experience with the lake, most of it has been on the coastline at the St. Clair Shores Memorial Park, though last weekend, I did take the ferry out to Harsen's island with my wife and had a good time.

I don't have Lake Saint Clair-worthy vessel yet (all I have to my name is a small inflatable raft), but I most certainly plan on getting something that can tread the waters after my wife and I are able to get a house. I'll probably be looking in here for advice when the time comes, though I wouldn't mind having a couple of price ranges for what the bare minimum to sail St. Clair would be in case I save a little extra money from working overtime.

For now, I'm content with learning about the lake itself, what people like to do and what spots are good to visit, ideally ones that can be visited by car or ferry. Hopefully, I can meet some cool lake-goers on the site and I can learn about things now so that when I become a boat owner, I can make the most of my extended weekends and such!

My name is Andre, and I've been living in Michigan for most of my life, having been here for about 24ish years, and I currently work around the Detroit Area, living up in central Macomb County, not too far from the lake.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Andre!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts