Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say hi, as im sure you know, im new here. ive been kinda watching this site for a little over a year now and thought i have got to meet these guys. you all sound great and i am looking forward to having a great time with you all in the times to come. sorry i couldnt make the big bash at HCN but im sure i will be seeing you soon. hope it was as fun as i think it was. later, excal

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Welcome!

Ya missed a great night my friend!

Be not afraid...there are many more to come!

Be sure to give us details about yourself!!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 4 2003, 12:35 AM)Welcome!

Ya missed a great night my friend!

Be not afraid...there are many more to come!

Be sure to give us details about yourself!!!!
well a little about me, i have been boating all of my life and have had my own boat for about 5 years now. started with a 26ft. scorpion and moved up to an excalibur 38. i am always looking for an excuse to be on the water. unfortunatly, my boat is out of commission this year with engine problems. (im at the point of "will work for ride") like i said before, im looking forward to hangin with ya and havin some fun. c-ya round,

excal.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Hello excal! welcome to the board! Sorry to hear about your boat, they'll be plenty of people here looking for some one to crew whith them, so you will get on the water!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Welcome to da partay!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello Excal, I Just happened to be introduced to this place not too long ago, so I am still trying to figure it all out. Anyways I would also like to say "Hi" to you and wish you good luck in getting your boat fixed. Signed, Heinz57Fox

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey excal. We're glad you finally decided to join in. I think you'll learn quickly that this group rocks. Try to make it to the LSCN Skip Day and meet everyone. Welcome, again.

Shadow

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
welcome aboard! the fun goes on and on and on....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts