Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He tried to change his email address and something went wrong, he can log in but not post. So he snapped. He is now butt naked up on the roofe throwing White Castles at passing motorist. I think I can talk him down if on of the moderators fixes our problem.

His new email address is [email protected]

Please help.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Tango 7 @ Nov 12 2003, 08:07 PM)I say dont fix it and we can go over and catch dinner.

and watch cbj make the news too.......
they WILL HAUL his whitecaste throwin' a$$ away in
a crazy wagon

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Tango 7 @ Nov 12 2003, 08:07 PM)I say dont fix it and we can go over and catch dinner.

FOR THOSE WHO DONT LIKE TO EAT WITH THEIR HANDS, WE CAN USE THE FORKS FROM HIS LAWN!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Seriously, I LOVE White Castles..... like alot.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
CBJ i figured you on the roof with the whities is what caused the high winds...

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Nov 12 2003, 09:42 PM)CBJ i figured you on the roof with the whities is what caused the high winds...

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
good one Pandora!!

but really, QUOTECBJ Posted on Nov 12 2003, 09:35 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Mike, I go off the roof just in time to avoid the high winds.

look at that time?!?! the high winds were already here!
you musta been lucky dude

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Nov 12 2003, 09:42 PM)CBJ i figured you on the roof with the whities is what caused the high winds...

You know, that is about the time they started~Good job, Watson

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 12 2003, 09:28 PM)QUOTE(Tango 7 @ Nov 12 2003, 08:07 PM) I say dont fix it and we can go over and catch dinner.

FOR THOSE WHO DONT LIKE TO EAT WITH THEIR HANDS, WE CAN USE THE FORKS FROM HIS LAWN!

What does all this "forks on the lawn" stuff mean?
Is it like "go fork yourself", "fork off", or "getting forked over"? or is a "good luck kinda thing"?
No one has ever really explained it around here.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
FYI, not sure if yiou know. Probaly do. They forked my lawn on Devils night, like 4 or 500 forks, just as a prank in retaliation for the TPing. Weather theres a message behind it Im not sure. But it did look pretty weird and creepy.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Yeah, I saw the photo.
I liked it. Cheep entertainment, but it seemed like there might be a hidden message that I was missing in it all.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Nope CBJ I wasn't telling you to go get FORKED.

This is whats up with the forking. Everytime one of my friends either buys there first home or moves into a new one. A group of us in a drunken stuper will go buy 2000+ forks and fork the lawn. It's kind of like the welcome to the neighborhood kind of thing and it gives them a chance to get a close look at there new yard while they pick them up. When done correctly and with enough forks it shoud look like it snowed.

A group of us were at Underrooos and heard about CBJ TPing so I mentioned the forking so a few off us hit up Farmer Jacks and preceded to fork his lawn while he was at TnT's drinking them up.

I still plead the fifth on the skunking of the dog.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Nov 13 2003, 09:24 AM)Nope CBJ I wasn't telling you to go get FORKED.

This is whats up with the forking. Everytime one of my friends either buys there first home or moves into a new one. A group of us in a drunken stuper will go buy 2000+ forks and fork the lawn. It's kind of like the welcome to the neighborhood kind of thing and it gives them a chance to get a close look at there new yard while they pick them up. When done correctly and with enough forks it shoud look like it snowed.

A group of us were at Underrooos and heard about CBJ TPing so I mentioned the forking so a few off us hit up Farmer Jacks and preceded to fork his lawn while he was at TnT's drinking them up.

I still plead the fifth on the skunking of the dog.

Its alright, Oscar looks a little weird the streak should eventually go away.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts