Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This post was made in Lake Discussion and has since moved to the Boathouse. I'm also posting it here, with a link to the original forum. Please do what you can to help Wendy.

Hello, I'm Wendy, Jimmy's wife. As many of you know, Jimmy from "Jimmy's Boat Livery" passed away on April 3rd. Alot of you don't know me, I wasn't here alot but I am now. My concern right now is that I was unable to retrieve Jimmy's van from Woods Towing due to all of the bills that were owed here. I had no transportation to get my things out of the van, consequently, not only the van went for sheriff's sale, all of my belongings that were in it went as well. I had shot records for my children in it, clothes, a battery boost box, many many items were in the van. My heart is broken because of losing the van in itself, many memories are associated with it and my husband put many hours into painting it zebra striped like Ted Nugent's bronco, along with our business name, etc on the sides and back. I would be very interested in buying it from whoever has it now, if they don't want to sell it to me, PLEASE spread the word that I would like to at least have my belongings out of it.

I will be having a memorial here at the boat livery for Jimmy on the 26th of July, anyone who wishes to attend can stop by the livery and pick up a flyer. We are located 1/2 mile south of Metro Parkway (16 mile road) right on Jefferson (37934 Jefferson, Harrison Township).

I would really appreciate it if anyone who sees the van could ask for me if the owner would please contact me at 586-468-6000.

Thank you

Sincerely,
Wendy Lewandowski

Administrator's note: See full thread at link below;

Read and post responses here

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.