Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a manicurist/nail tech. do do mini-manicures at a client event. If you know anyone that can handle 200 women (probably not all would participate)

The event is from 12-3 p.m. on Saturday, April 24 at the Best Wetern Concorde Inn on Gratiot and Hall Road.

PM me - I need to get a quote to my client by the end of the day tomorrow!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

Also need additional "spa" type services. I do have some resources but am willing to talk to others.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Jan 22 2004, 05:21 PM)Hammer might know someone who could help you out!

Yeah, get all those beotch's from Joe's cabin.

DY............

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 22 2004, 07:50 PM)QUOTE(damn yankee @ Jan 22 2004, 05:21 PM) Hammer might know someone who could help you out!

Yeah, get all those beotch's from Joe's cabin.

DY............

They did do a wonderful job!

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have a massage therapist that can do chair massages. Her number is at work...EMAIL me if you'd like her #. She's from SterlingHeight COC.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Dana @ Jan 22 2004, 09:20 PM)I have a massage therapist that can do chair massages. Her number is at work...EMAIL me if you'd like her #. She's from SterlingHeight COC.
I've got that covered and already quoted for this event. Thanks, though. I may be able to use her in the future.

And the Central Macomb Chamber is better

HEY can you guys go play somewhere else - this happens to be a serious thread...on a deadline here

·
12,052 Posts
No, we would rather play with you.

Its all about the love.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i don't know about fast, but i hear my nail tech is pretty easy!

glad you found your tech, lizrock!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts