Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,154 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 27 2004, 10:57 AM)Ew, sorry to hear that, man.

My wife will be going through the same thing any day now. At least she has some forewarning. We just don't know exactly when it will happen.

That has got to suck too, knowing that it is going to happen just not when. I hope she finds something soon!

· Registered
1,154 Posts
Legally over here a company has to give you two weeks notice or two weeks worth of pay. They offered him three weeks in stead. Once that is done he has to wait two weeks then he can apply for unemployment and it usually takes 3-4 weeks for that to come in. One thing that sucks is you can only get up to $413.00/week, but I guess that is better then nothing. We are keeping our fingers crossed that he can find something soon so he doesn't have to apply for it!

As for Friday, we wouldn't miss it for the world. Can wait to come over and play with you guys!

· Registered
1,154 Posts
QUOTE(Outlaw Guss @ Apr 28 2004, 09:45 AM)Hey James,

Give me a shout on my work e-mail, I can hook you up w/ a couple of contacts. [email protected]

Good Luck!!!!

Guss
Hey Scott, I will have Jame give you a shot tonight. He is out for the day helping a buddy with his house.

Thanks,

Mel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.