Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a copy of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Soundtrack - not the DVD but the music to the movie. Specifically these songs:

Mavis Staples: Christmas Vacation
Ray Charles: Spirit of Christmas

Does anybody have this soundtrack or either of those songs?

Thanks!
Shannon

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Is the CD out of print?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm checking Kazaa now.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I've got them both. Gimmie an email address and I can send them to you.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Snow ~ thanks so much. I don't know anything about Kazaa and appreciate you grabbing these for me.

K - one more request please. There are a few sound snippets on the soundtrack - can you see if these are on Kazaa too?

Clark's A$$kiss Remark
$hitter Was Full
Aunt Bethany's Arrival
Feeding the dog at the Table
Clark Explodes
Holiday Road-Limp Bizkit Radio Commercial

Thanks!

I owe ya

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Dec 21 2003, 11:36 AM)K - one more request please. There are a few sound snippets on the soundtrack - can you see if these are on Kazaa too?

Clark's A$$kiss Remark
$hitter Was Full
Aunt Bethany's Arrival
Feeding the dog at the Table
Clark Explodes
Holiday Road-Limp Bizkit Radio Commercial

Thanks!

I owe ya

I saw some of those too. Let me go back in there. Hang on.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
k - thanks!!!!

got the one song - did you send the other yet?

My Uncle Harry will be SO HAPPY

Are there any songs you need that you can't find? I can have him make you a CD to thank you for finding these for him. If so, just let me know

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Dec 21 2003, 11:51 AM)Are there any songs you need that you can't find? I can have him make you a CD to thank you for finding these for him. If so, just let me know

Nope.

The clips are on their way.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Shandog theres been a link in my signature to the Griswalds sound clips. Its been there for a while now.

Snowflake and Shandoggedy dog, thatnks for finding that Ray Charlse song. Man thats a touchy one that hits home Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
2 years ago when i was working for the emerald/hayloft, i was bored off my arse. so i made the ultimate christmas cd complete with sound snippets from christmas vacation.

as a matter of fact, the cd starts off with the tuba version of rudolph the red nose reindeer and cousin eddie's 'shitter's full!'

did you get all the snips you need?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I'm feelin' like plugging in a tape and laughing my @$$ off! We watched A Christmas Story again this afternoon, 'cept I snored through the whole movie......I kept waking up, snickering and dozzing back off

Time for X-Mas Vacation now

1 - 16 of 16 Posts