Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help finding a speaker or two for the boat and fishing show at Gibraltar on the 20-21-22 of This month (Feb,) Are you available// Or someone else out there call me at 586-254-9209. You can set up a table if you want to. Thank You MuskieBobSr.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Sorry Bob I cant make it. I will be ion Houston at an Acadamy Sports doing the same thing. Mac? DRP? Basstrap? This would be a great show for guides to drum up some business or for anyone wanting to see what its like on the other side of the microphone.

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone of them or someone else would be great. Mac. You need this so I show you how to get moving to the right spots for seven pound fish. Your Comic Art would be a great attraction for the show. DPW?? Basstra?? H2o?? I can use two or three speakers at the least. This will help you if your a guide or are thinking of becoming one. No pay but if you are a guide you can drum up business. I can arrange it so you can set up for free. (I Think) Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK DRP Thank you anyway. Come on some one out there with Cabin Fever should be willing to help this old man out Hey Mac??? A good Bass seminar would be a help. Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts