Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Agavero by L. Gallarado is all gone
I bought it in Mexico and have never seen it here. GaryDebs....you mentioned a store...where is that place? I just love this stuff, it floats my boat, fo sho. Its a round, teal colored bottle that has frosted glass on the bottom half. Thank you for any leads.....man, this sounds desperate!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I know this stuff. Unfortunaly lisa the only time we got it
was from our cousin Danielle who brought it back from Mexico. Had a label on it that read Blue Agave Taquilla
And may I say from a non taqilla/mexican it was good!
Never seen it sold around here however!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a big bummer.....Guess I'll need to go to Mexico for a bottle! It is soooo good. I tried a shot of Jose, but dumped it out....just not the same. Ended up making strawberry daiquiris with vanilla vodka and they taste yummy.

We the only ones on tonight??? I need a life, hehehe...Actually had such a busy day every muscle hurts in me body.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
threecarbs, have you tried Embassy in Roseville? It's at 12 Mile and I-94. If it's not available through the sate (The State Of Michigan controls ALL legally sold liquor) then you WON'T get it here. However, they're pretty good at finding some odd-ball distributors who work with the state. Might be worth a try for you.

Sorry to hear about your loss (of booze). You'll be in my prayers!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Ive been in that Party store many times also agree about the Tequila Pegleg had some real yummy stuff. I can check for you some time cuz I live much closer then you....

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ May 4 2003, 12:05 AM)Ive been in that Party store many times also agree about the Tequila Pegleg had some real yummy stuff. I can check for you some time cuz I live much closer then you....
God Bless teh Embassy! Glad I'm broke these days. i've spent WAY too much in there the last few years! That place has EVERYTHING!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much guys! I appreciate the support in my drinking habits. GOL!!!
I've looked in all of our big liqour stores around here and nothing. I'm going to have to ask my friend that owns a store if he can get it, too. If he says no.......Michigan doesn't have it

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ May 4 2003, 12:02 AM)threecarbs, have you tried Embassy in Roseville? It's at 12 Mile and I-94. If it's not available through the sate (The State Of Michigan controls ALL legally sold liquor) then you WON'T get it here. However, they're pretty good at finding some odd-ball distributors who work with the state. Might be worth a try for you.

Sorry to hear about your loss (of booze). You'll be in my prayers!

Yep that's the one I mentioned threecrabs in 'In honor of Midget Slayer"! I am amazed on the varieties of liquor they have there!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
embassy (12mile/94): ROCKS
wine store (16/groesbeckk: ROCKS harder
wine village (13/hayes): ROCKS THE MOSTEST

my couple pennies on that.

vanilla vodka and straw daq mix? mmmmmmmmm! sounds delish!
i was in bed last night (sat) at 9:30. i was BEAT from bowling, and today i have 2 events. i will be VERY ready for tequila tomorrow!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 4 2003, 05:06 PM)wine village (13/hayes): ROCKS THE MOSTEST

my couple pennies on that.
Yeah, because that's the one that would always sell to me from the ages 19 to 21 and never card me.

I thought that said my couple penis on that at first.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
LOL! penis! lol! yeah, they sold to my bro, too. i LOVE nate and steve. all i have to do is call up and say, 'hey, it's ck. i need...' and it's boxed and ready for me to go! they love me at christmas time, and still ALWAYS freak out when i say, 'yeah it's for the parent's house. got realitives coming over.' and it's stuff like jager, parrot bay, goldschalger, chambord, all the puckers cause i end up making a plethera of obnoxious shots and getting my family loaded.

i'm such a good daughter/niece/sister/cousin...LMAO!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 4 2003, 05:18 PM)buy online

click above threecrabs....

you can buy it online...
YOU are GOOD !!! wow!

way to go cgirl!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 4 2003, 05:18 PM)buy online

click above threecrabs....

you can buy it online...
OMG! CG you made my day!!!! That is it!!! I searched and searched, I guess not as well as you. I am so excited, hehe. I'm getting my charge card out as I type.

Gosh, I should really feel embarrassed
but when you like something, well you like it and can't help it.

Thanks again! When you see me out in the boat this summer come over for a shot!
And that invite is open to everyone!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 4 2003, 05:56 PM)Thanks again! When you see me out in the boat this summer come over for a shot!
And that invite is open to everyone!
lisa, you KNOW i am a tequila chicky much like yourself...you can BET i'll take you up on your offer! wahoooooo!

Attachments

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Update.....they can't deliver to Michigan, gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr........I'll have to have it sent to my parent's place down south when they go.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
3crabs:

I've had that down in mech-i-co many times. It's from a cactustlike plant -- try blue agava or Don Hulio? for a similar flavor...just my $ .02

Blue Agava and lemons on my boat, hmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(damn yankee @ May 4 2003, 06:51 PM)3crabs:

I've had that down in mech-i-co many times. It's from a cactustlike plant -- try blue agava or Don Hulio? for a similar flavor...just my $ .02

Blue Agava and lemons on my boat, hmmmmmmmmm
I've had the blue agava...it;s pretty good stuff. thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts