Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe him, it started with just 3 steps to Chris about 2 weeks ago and now he is all over the place. I thought I had at least a month or two before he would walk!!! He's 9 1/2 months.............whats next?!?!

I think he is going to be a sh$t just like his dad. At least he is a cute little sh$t !!!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
That is the same boat we were in. Tiana walked at 9 1/2 months and she has been on the go ever since. I swear when she sleeps, she runs around the room.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Awwwwww. How sweet. I love babies when they first start walking. That cute little unsure waddle.
Just want to pick them up & kiss their little faces off.
I need a baby fix. I am picking up grand daughters tomorrow. (2 & 3) Keeping them for the night. That usually takes care of my desire for kids for a while.

Little nippers have alot of energy.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Go Aiden!!!!!
Good luck Amie & Chris. I think you should post a picture of him in action!!!!!!!!

G

·
That's the reward. when the kids accomplish, so do the parents. You and Chris are awesome! Your baby is a real cutie.

Congrats.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Congrats!

Time to kiddie proof the items he couldn't reach before!

Get ready to find PB&J in the VCR, cheese in the DVD and finger holes in the speakers

Cherish these moments!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Amielou- i was walkin at 9 months, at 10 my parents were locking me in my room cause i was climbing out of my crib and terrorizing the house and leaving a trail of where i had been.

BEWARE!!!!!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Vickie!! I walked at 10 months and Chris says he walked at 16 yrs!!! Chris lowered Aiden's crib to the lowest setting about 2 months ago, he started to climb out. Now he gets up on the dog then on to chairs and sofa.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Oh, my.....you guys are a done deal.......He's gonna take over the whole house!

My little one walked at 9 mths., I can relate....Little pistols, aren't they?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Time to start leash training.

Seriously, they have them for kids.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 15 2003, 10:43 PM)Time to start leash training.

Seriously, they have them for kids.
OMG....I tried one on my oldest once.....I was downtown for a dog show...I'm walking thinking she's right next to me. Turn around and she's about a 100 ft. back walking the other way.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Amielou @ Jul 15 2003, 09:39 PM)Thanks Vickie!! I walked at 10 months and Chris says he walked at 16 yrs!!!
Yeah, but Chris also went back to crawling at age 19... <_<

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Now the fun begins girl!!! Enjoy it all! Rhy is the middle of potty training. He wants to wear the big boy underpants but doesn't necessarily want to go on the toilet all the time..... then gets pissy (ha ha) when his underpants end up soaked.... lol

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
That's wonderful Amielou! You and Chris have to be so excited. He is such a little cutie that Aiden!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
That's an unusual name, "Aiden". How do you pronounce it? How did you decide upon it (family name, character in literature, etc.)? I've never seen it before. Does he have another name or is it just Aiden?

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Chris better lock up the bike!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(boatmonkey @ Jul 16 2003, 08:40 AM)That's an unusual name, "Aiden". How do you pronounce it? How did you decide upon it (family name, character in literature, etc.)? I've never seen it before. Does he have another name or is it just Aiden?
Carrie (on Sex in the City) was engaged to a guy named Aiden. Cool name. A-den

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I did a Google search and see there's a character on Days of Our Lives with that name, too.

Back when the TV show Maverick was popular, a friend's mom had twin boys. She named them Bret and Bart after the two main cool cowbay characters. Bret might be OK still today but I wonder how old Bart is doing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts