Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drifting in anchor bay. Out of gas. Anybody have a boat in the water? Location is south of the salt and north of the selfridge launch. Thanx for any help

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(schram @ Jun 18 2009, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Drifting in anchor bay. Out of gas. Anybody have a boat in the water? Location is south of the salt and north of the selfridge launch. Thanx for any help

Damn Brian, I just left there else I would have towed you in. I thought you had beaten me back in because I didn't see your van at Angler's Point.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
same was in that area all day we seen adam and esox we left around 5 never seen you zib or schram but i try n give casters their room when i troll so i probably never got up on you.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow 1 boat cruising the bay. Flashed the lights and they came over. Gave them money for gas and hope they don't steal it and get us gas. They seemed cool though

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Cool.

Sorry I couldn't make it out Schram. I felt bad when you txtd me and I was (am still actually) at work. But glad you made it back amigo.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
were alive!!! i was the lucky one tagging along today
lol

Def. a trip ill never forget. Schram is stilll the man, just no interms of fuel. lol

I think this will be a new song, anyone else?

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Holy Moley!

Glad ya made it back in, Schram. That's why I have 2 electrics and battery sets on my boat. Actually did catch my biggest one after running out of gas, while heading in running one of the electrics...

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
QUOTE(gimmeteeth @ Jun 19 2009, 01:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Holy Moley!

Glad ya made it back in, Schram. That's why I have 2 electrics and battery sets on my boat. Actually did catch my biggest one after running out of gas, while heading in running one of the electrics...

That's why I have BoatsUS towing/gas insurance. I've already used it once; when my VMAX blew. Paid for itself 12 times over in that one tow.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Jun 19 2009, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(gimmeteeth @ Jun 19 2009, 01:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Holy Moley!

That's why I have BoatsUS towing/gas insurance. I've already used it once; when my VMAX blew. Paid for itself 12 times over in that one tow.

I just signed up last night...I got the towing plus the trailering coverage....When my progressive insurance expires this fall I am going to get ahold of Bob at worldwide marine and see what he can do for a boat coverage policy that includes towing...

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
Glad to hear you're back on land guys. I found the post just before I headed off to bed. It would have taken a couple hours to rearrange the driveway, get the boat out, drive to the launch and bring you some gas, I figured you'd find help long before I could get there.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts