Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get them it seems every 3 weeks for a 3-4 day period. They get the size of grapes, 6-7 at a time.
Kinda Pianful when i pop them, but feels better.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Boss @ Aug 6 2003, 08:47 PM)OMG! All of the time, but mine get to be the size of grapefruits! OUCH!

Let me know when you get them again, i would like to see them.
Maybe put ointment on them for you, or even pop them
for you.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
mahn gravhee, anyone ever tell you you're like a hemroid cause you're a pain in the a$$?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oh, and i have a friend who itches his with a tube sock on the handle end of a screwdriver. true story.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Aug 6 2003, 10:15 PM)I heard a phillips works better than a flathead

no POWER screwdriver

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Sometimes I wonder about you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the record..... that screwdriver thing that is GROSS!!!!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Aug 6 2003, 09:19 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Aug 6 2003, 10:15 PM) I heard a phillips works better than a flathead

no POWER screwdriver

owwweeee!!

The second i read that my butt clinched together!!!

ADM- auto-defense-mechanisim

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
never a dull discussion in here ever , just wonder how you ever think of such things lol ,,,,

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
ha ha ha ha, evil laugh.........

Come on we're only slightly disgusting....it's a PG-13 site

SOH is so important in life....it helps to forget about the sadness for just a little bit..among other things. Not saying life is all sad, just that when life throws a few hardballs, it's easy to reroute your feelings to humor for a bit.

Have to deal with it all eventually, but a joke here and there is healthy in my opinion.

I will admit that there are different ideas of what is funny here, but we all have the ability to say, pretty much, what we want

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
i agree with ya , laughter is a good thing ,. some of post in here definitly makes me laugh thats for sure.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Aug 6 2003, 10:21 PM)Sometimes I wonder about you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the record..... that screwdriver thing that is GROSS!!!!!
it's true. i can tell you who it is, too, cause it's a boater we ALL know (and not so much love). not a member at all, but oh, do we KNOW this dude! lol! loL!

·
Registered
76 Posts
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Aug 7 2003, 12:03 AM)isnt that what one gay man said to his partner,

"Not tonight, I have a hemoroid"
Speed Bumps>>>>>>>.OUCH!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts