Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts

Winter Weather Advisory for Snow in effect for St. Clair, Macomb, Wayne and Monroe Counties.

Today: Snow develops this morning, with 3 to 5 inches possible in the advisory area, with rapidly diminishing amounts as you head west across the Metro Area. Otherwise brisk, with highs in the low 30s. East winds 10 to 20 mph, becoming northeast 15 to 25 mph.
Tonight: Snow ends, with a low in the low 20s. Northeast winds 15 to 25 mph, decreasing to 10 to 20 mph.

Wednesday: mostly cloudy. A chance of flurries. Highs 32 to 36.
Wednesday Night: mostly cloudy. Lows 22 to 26.
Thursday: cloudy. A chance of light rain and snow. Highs 38 to 42. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Thursday Night: cloudy and brisk. A chance of light snow. Lows 28 to 32. Chance of snow 40 percent.
Friday: partly sunny and breezy. Highs 44 to 48.
Friday Night: mostly cloudy. A chance of light rain and snow. Lows 29 to 33. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Saturday: mostly cloudy and breezy. A chance of showers. Highs 44 to 48. Chance of rain 30 percent.
Saturday Night: partly cloudy and brisk. Lows 32 to 36.
Sunday: partly sunny and breezy. Highs 46 to 50.
Sunday Night: partly cloudy. Lows 29 to 33.
Monday: mostly cloudy and windy. A chance of showers. Highs 46 to 50. Chance of rain 30 percent.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts

G

·
Crap... Since I just pulled the boat out of storage and with it sitting in the driveway, I'm hoping it stays south.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I agree with Bill. Had mine waxed and rub out, new paint on the hull and the shrinkwrap removed monday morning and the camper top put up before she ahd to be moved back outside. IF it comes, I am going to her and sweeping the snow off.

Last snow fall. Right?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The RADAR shows that it missed us, but it IS snowing outside my window!

AND in DETROIT:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
got up and left my house in milford, radio said snowing like crazy and I like what's she smokin'? no snow till i got past Novi.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
There is only one thing worse than March snow...that is April snow. Can't stand either of them!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
man, i don't want no stinkin' snow! go away, snow! blah!
lol! hopefully what's going on outside my window is all that goes on period. that would be grand!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Snowfall and Softball on the same page of threads.......

Where else but Michigan.........Got to love it......

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
" I`m dreaming of white .........SPRING.."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
We're getting blasted pretty good at Southfield Rd and I94. I was just out for lunch and the main roads are just wet but the sidestreets are covered and slippery. The drive home's gonna suck!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yup yup... a virutal white flurry here in harrison twp. i can almost not see the apartment building across from me. blah!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Snowing like crazy here in Fraser....at lunch there was this idoit out there wearing nothing but a short sleave summer shirt along with clog type shoes.....wait that was me. I knew I should of grabbed my jacket this morning.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Mar 16 2004, 01:00 PM)Snowing like crazy here in Fraser....at lunch there was this idoit out there wearing nothing but a short sleave summer shirt along with clog type shoes.....wait that was me. I knew I should of grabbed my jacket this morning.

snowing in SCS as well

·
Registered
320 Posts
Well....out here in beautiful New Baltimore, I would say there is about 2-3 inches of snow!!

Hmmmm....I feel a song coming to mind....

I'm dreaming of a White St. Patty's Day! I'm dreaming of a White St. Patty's Day......la la la....and so it goes!!

Hey Instigator!! The snow blower is missing you!! hee hee. I would do the honors, but you know....my aching back!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts