Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, been gone a while. had shoulder surgery and just now starting to be able to type again. well anyway just wanted to say hi and browse a little. hope all has been well with everyone. By the way sorry but i wont be able to hunt the duck shoot this year,so i hope it becomes a every year thing.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I hope I never have to have shoulder surgery. Sounds painfull. What caused your injury?

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Shep @ Jun 12 2009, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope I never have to have shoulder surgery. Sounds painfull. What caused your injury?

Lack of shooting. Remedy...SHOOT MORE.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(Grapes @ Jun 12 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shep @ Jun 12 2009, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope I never have to have shoulder surgery. Sounds painfull. What caused your injury?

Lack of shooting. Remedy...SHOOT MORE.

Therapy? Hey I might have to try that, when is it supposed to rain?

Welcome back freak

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
welcome back freak!
glad you're doing better

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
torn rotater cuff. man i wish this could have been solved by more shooting. lol maybe i will try that for follow up therpy. lol

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(fishingfreak @ Jun 14 2009, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>torn rotater cuff. man i wish this could have been solved by more shooting. lol maybe i will try that for follow up therpy. lol

It worked for me yesterday, 100 rounds of .45 downrange and 84% of shots within a 4 inch group. Getting better but I'm not going to be satified until I get at least 75% in a three inch group.
Got home cleaned the Kimber and started dinner, all of a sudden I feel a funky twinge and ouch, pulled something in my hand/finger. Not sure what I did or how I did it, but I'm glad I went shooting first. The first finger is still usable, but painful to move it. I gave it a workout on the water today, stiff and swollen, but not as sore, maybe I'll rest it tomorrow

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Welcome back! Glad your doing better

1 - 9 of 9 Posts