Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Hopefully this isn't as embarassing as when I send you a bouquet of balloons to your office...)

It doesn't seem like 15 years... It only seems like 14 years, 5 months and 10 days, or 13 years, 10 months and 15 days; not 15 years at all.

You're a great husband, an awesome dad and a darned-good windshield wiper fixer (not to mention salmon-cooker!). I'm glad you picked me. Here's to many more years together.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Ohhhhh get a Room would Ya!!!! Ha Ha!!!
Congrats you Guys!!!

XO's

G

·
This isn't nearly as embarassing as my annual birthday bouquet of ballons to the office. Hopefully I'm not going to have to avoid answering my phone today in case it's the receptionist calling to say there's a package at the front desk.

Anyways, everything you said?? - right back atcha. Of course, substitute wife and mother. Here's to 9 wonderful happy years of marriage, and those 6 other years too. (Haha - You know I had to say that, I'm just suprised you didn't say it first) I'm the luckiest man in the world and I'd marry you today if I had it to do over again. And they said it wouldn't last...

I'm glad I picked you too, and even more glad that you said "Yes".

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
you two are too cute! i got a little teary! *sniff*

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Happy Anniversary!

Maybe we can all get together and have a bbq one day, owe wait, you guys already did that ! couple weeks ago
<_<

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
CONGRTATS to the both of you! It was great seeing you guys last Saturday! We had a blast and look forward to having 1 or 10 with you guys in the very near future

1 - 20 of 31 Posts