Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks similar to a credit card. Took 6 months but it showed up in the mail today.

· Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lakeside Tackle. I think I got it in the spring before the walleye jigging started.

· Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think a large batch of them got mailed out. I know a few people that have their card now.

· LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,435 Posts
Got this from the ONMR website:

QUOTEHow can I get more information about the Outdoors Card?
The staff at the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources' Outdoors Card Centre would be pleased to answer your questions. You may reach the Outdoors Card Centre (toll free) at 1-800-387-7011 from anywhere in North America. The hours of operation of the Outdoors Card Centre are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).

You're supposed to get your card by the end of the year. If you don't, you're supposed to call the same number shown above.

· Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
For anyone that doesn't have it yet, it's not supposed to be a big deal. You should have your receipt which works as your card, until you get your card. You are legal either way.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.