Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our spare bedroom is an F'n dump! And I think you peeps are all responsible for it, since every time I walk in here I HAVE to get online and see what all you nutz are up to. And especially now with these goddamn webcam things, I'm diggin' myself into one hell of a deep hole here. It's the least you guys could do for me, huh? I mean if I wasn't so involved with LSCN peepage I'd have time to clean this pig sty up, but since you guys take precedent... this is your responsibility. That's the way I see it anyways.

So anyways, I'd appreciate it if you guys could get over here tonight or tomorrow at the latest and make this $hit-hole look halfway decent, ok?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

ME

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Lscn Peepage

Ha Ha Ha

Clean your own FN room.

J/K

My computer is the same way, theres usually pop cans beer cans, paper plates, my wifes ashtrey, in the winter it would get real bad.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 10 2003, 07:37 PM)I mean if I wasn't so involved with LSCN peepage I'd have time to clean this pig sty up,

That's a good one!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jun 10 2003, 07:48 PM)Lscn Peepage

Ha Ha Ha

Clean your own FN room.

J/K

My computer is the same way, theres usually pop cans beer cans, paper plates, my wifes ashtrey, in the winter it would get real bad.

Good one!

I'm serious, come take care of this mess! I thik I saw a goat eating a beer can under the futon a minute ago. This is really getting out of hand.

I'm gonna ask this one LAST time: Does anyone want a BUTT-LOAD of CDs???!!! I mean an F'n TON of them? All types of music (except stuff I like), all types of artists (except stuff I like). There's piles of these things everywhere. I feel like I should be on one of those shows about obsessive compulsive crazies who never throw ANYTHING out. These CDs are EVERYWHERE!!!! MY GOD!!!!

Do you like DJ Krush?? Come and get the damn CD!
Do you like Yo Gotti?? Come and get the damn CD!
Do you like John Dgweed?? Come and get the damn CD!
Do you like Jars of Clay?? Come and get the damn CD!
Do you like Chris LeDoux?? Come and get the damn CD!
How about Vince Gill, Jeff Carson, Josh Joplin Group, Lisa Loeb, red Hot Chili Peppers, DJ Dub, Kelly Clakson, yadda yadda yadda.

I ain't puttin' you on man, this $hit's getting ridiculous! Don't ask me how I got them, ok? Just show up and I'l hand over all of them. No picking and choosing either, it's all or nothing!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Let me know if you get any rock bands like Ra or Saliva.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 10 2003, 08:01 PM)Let me know if you get any rock bands like Ra or Saliva.
Didn't you read my post, man? All I got is goofy $hit! Stuff no one wants. That's why I get these orphaned ba$tards! Cause no one else wants them. My home has turned into "Father Campari's Home For Wayward CDs".

Isn't it Allen Ross, the mortgage idiot who says...

It's ridiculous!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
I worked a show for Vince Gil arent they a counrty band.

Since its been warm out I havnt been on line that much, So when Im not fishing or shooting weddings or working for MAx Im busy around here Yesturday we sanded and painted my ceiling as well as put in a ceiling fan. The moral of the story is, when I eat breakfast or Lunch. Thats when I usually log on, when Im done eating I log off. The 2nd moral of the story is------Theres like spillage on the key board, I think it spagetti, theres also little tiny food bugers, shrapnal from the mouth on the moniter, J/K no projectiles on the moniter but there is some fast food wrappers laying around. Yeah, yeppurs, mmm hmmm.

Their you have it.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 10 2003, 07:04 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 10 2003, 08:01 PM) Let me know if you get any rock bands like Ra or Saliva.
Didn't you read my post, man? All I got is goofy $hit! Stuff no one wants. That's why I get these orphaned ba$tards! Cause no one else wants them. My home has turned into "Father Campari's Home For Wayward CDs".

Isn't it Allen Ross, the mortgage idiot who says...

It's ridiculous!
Use'em as coasters.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I should give you my friend Derek's number, he loves the obscure crap that no one else would ever dare listen too.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CBJ, I hear you. There's things in this room, that I don't EVEN want to know what the hell they are!!!

My keyboard's a mess, too, though I think most of that is from when I won that free XXX password for an hour back in February.

But hey, it didn't go to waste, right?!!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 10 2003, 09:52 PM)QUITE POSTIN AND CLEAN

Now I know why the boat aint done

What boat?

Oh $hit, I have a boat! Thanks Garydebs!

Gotta go, peeps. Forgot about my boat!!

Maybe I should rename this "Hey, get over to my boat... For a free ride, come clean this damn thing!"

Anyhoo...

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
speaking of nasty rooms, well, how about nasty MOTHS!!! Thank god I turned on the light in the basement before taking my clothes into the laundry room a few minutes ago! BIGGEST MOTH EVER! 2.5 INCHES LONG AND INCH AND A QUARTER WIDE RESIDING ON THE CURTAIN INTO MY LAUNDRY ROOM **shivers**

**more shivers** hope it doesn't make it underneath doors and up two levels... BLEAH!! You thought last nights dream was bad... OH THE HORRORS OF BIG MOTHS LANDING ON YOU WHILE PEACEFULLY SLUMBERING!

·
Registered
317 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 10 2003, 10:10 PM)Oh yeah, and still beeping haunting me in here...

That's enough to cause nightmares..................

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 10 2003, 08:12 PM)I should give you my friend Derek's number, he loves the obscure crap that no one else would ever dare listen too.
Yeah, that's what I think about YOU!!!

j/k

My desk has all sorts of $hit all over it too - plus I work from here so it is really piled up with stuff - I have 2 systems with about 3 miles of cords, all my school books, coffee cup (from God knows when)
, wine glass, papers GALORE, lotion, candles, piles of menu's (from MetroEateries), ashtray (yuck), post-it's and little notes on napkins, etc. etc. It needs a good cleanin too! Friday my cleaning lady comes though - OOPS - she's on vacation this week. Damm!t - now I gotta clean my desk <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i hear ya, shandog! EVERY day i am cleaning up and reorganizing and rearranging my desk because there is always something getting just thrown on it (i myself have one wine glass on it now, too! lol!)

i don't EVEN want to tell ya'll want my parent's basement looks like: HALF of it is all my props and stuff for work! lol! aaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh!!!

campari, btw...i LIKE chris ladeaux!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Lscn Peepage

Do you like Chris LeDoux?? Come and get the damn CD!
How about Vince Gill, red Hot Chili Peppers,
I ain't puttin' you on man, this $hit's getting ridiculous! Don't ask me how I got them, ok? Just show up
yeah i do ! really !

1 - 20 of 26 Posts