Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you guys going to be around to maybe call in or come in? Either would be cool. It's been a while and I'd like you guys to take some calls if possible. . .B.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
,...Would love to Bob, but I'm going to be up north on Charlevoix whackin' toads!!!
Need to get away for some serious "fun fishin'"....no tournaments,..no pressure,..just wrestlin' some 5-6lbr's!!!!
(Nyuk, Nyuk)....I'll call in from up there if I can get some decent cell phone signals!!! Can't answer for Mini, but I think he's going to be on 'Clair,...scoutin' for next w'ends opener......he might be able to call in too!!....Thanks for the invite though,.......I'll be sure to call in if I can get a good signal!!
Stroke'em BigDog!!!
Mac

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mac. You gotta go out with me on my rig some time. I'm open most every day Sunday through Friday. Next week I'm open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, but those will fill up fast. Lemme know 'bro. . .B.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Just spoke with Ken and he said maybe thursday, but it looks like you will be unavailable. Maybe Firday?

Monday I have plans, tuesday and wednesday will be Lake Oakland (BPS Store Tourney)

Mini

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Bob, I love the show! I work until noon most every saturday than head out to the lake (I am docked at 9-mile & jefferson) & your show really helps to get me through the morning. last week chef ray said somthing about cooking salmon with mikes hard lemonade, is there any way to get a copy of that recipe?
also you should get your station management to repeat
your show on sundays, I know that I would listen again.
I'm sure that you have the clout. (lol) thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts