Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people that are over on this side coming to the Raft this saturday ?

You guys got to show!

Support the fine people of Lake St Clair raft.

Hope to see some of you there.... come out, have a beer, and some laughs

Take Care

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I will be there with Bill McElroy (Mac) in the Scales and Tales boat....

The rest of em will be fishing i assume.

How about it folks, want to be part of a world record attempt?

(most of the people here want to avoid all of the traffic Ed.)

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Dude, I have no clue what you are talking about. Link please.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Considering I had to go through 3 different links...I don't feel so bad

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Aug 4 2004, 04:15 PM)I will be there with Bill McElroy (Mac) in the Scales and Tales boat....

The rest of em will be fishing i assume.

How about it folks, want to be part of a world record attempt?

(most of the people here want to avoid all of the traffic Ed.)

Mini
Cool Mini,
we will have to tip some J&C's together !

I understand avoiding the boat traffic too.......

well see ya saturday bro!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Yes~We would love to see you fishing people out there! The more the merrier and it's a family function, so it will be good, clean fun for all.

Do I get to meet Mac??? I adore his cartoons....I've saved them all on my hard drive. Even my Mak (daughter, 6) likes his fish

·
Registered
397 Posts
I had originally planned to attend but I have family from out of town and my boat is large enough to entertain guests for the raft up.

Just for those who maybe interested though, I did ask the organizers a question in regards to boat sizes. My concern was I did not want to raft my 18ft bass boat in the middle of a 35ft Sundacer sandwich.

I was informed that there will be several small rafts organized by boat size. Then the small rafts will be joined for the world record attempt.

So if you are interested and have a smaller rig, don't be intimidated by the larger boats. I hope everyone is safe and has great time. I can't wait to see the aerial photos.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Aug 4 2004, 12:46 PM)How many people that are over on this side coming to the Raft this saturday ?

You guys got to show!

Support the fine people of Lake St Clair raft.

Hope to see some of you there.... come out, have a beer, and some laughs

Take Care
I like that "cool" people coming over. You betcha. I don't normally fish over by the Moot but have been know to check for speckled trout over by the Z-man on occasion. Strictly in the interest of research and as a part time secret agent for the older and wider set.

We will be there. Glad to see the post about smaller boats, I too did not want to get sandwiched in between a couple of Tuna boats. See you there. I might be holding a fishing rod just in case the wife has spies out there.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Hope that you muskie guys can make it out there for the raft.

It would be great to see some of you guys and gals out there with us celebrating our lake.

We don't want you to be sandwhiched between those big boats so we would like to start a section with the smaller fishing boats. Keepin' you guys safe!

Should be a good time for all!

Much thanks,

~Nikki aka bikinigirl!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
I'll be there with Mac and Mini in the "Scales and Tales" boat!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts