Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mini, if you're out there I need to get in touch. I lost your numbers, damn! Want to talk about this Saturday and next Saturday, actually both you and Mac. Got 2 real good topic ideas and I'm wondering if you're interested. I'll be in the office till 2pm today, (248) 395-9797/ext. 3350. By the way, heard from Kenny latley ? . . .B.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How am I doing ?! Wellllllllllllllllll, I'll tell ya. I usually work the news department at 971 but on Monday they shut down the department and cut loose the news staff. I never got that call, so when I showed up on Monday and said "WTF, over?", they said, Oh no you're good Bob just keep doin' what you're doin' and get to work on some special projects, which I'm always doing anyway, and I'm still a back-up board engineer so it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll good! I'm looking
forward to a great summer. I got a great boat, I moved on to a lake in Oakland County and I'll get to hang with you guys all summer. Life is goooooooood! Baby !
. . .B.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Shandog, Where did bouncing Betty go? We are going to miss her.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
The server I had it on accidently let the domain expire, now I can't get to the images folder to grab it - not even via FTP. And wouldn't ya just know it that I DO NOT have a copy of Bouncing Betty locally? That stinks!!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Backup or shutup! I always enjoyed telling using that one when their 5 1/4 floppy failed.
I guess we will let it slid this time.

·
Registered
833 Posts
QUOTE(Camp-2-Fires @ May 14 2003, 05:52 PM)I moved on to a lake in Oakland County
What lake Bob? I do alot of fishing in Oakland County w/ my bass boat.

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ May 14 2003, 05:24 PM)QUOTE(Camp-2-Fires @ May 14 2003, 05:52 PM) I moved on to a lake in Oakland County
What lake Bob? I do alot of fishing in Oakland County w/ my bass boat.
He's staying with me on Squaw/Tan lake in Oxford.....give us a holler if you ever wanna fish here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts