Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what happened saturday after muscamoot? we were running side by side and you took a sharp turn and stopped all the sudden?? My friends said you were still moving so I figured everyting was ok, but what the... was everything ok?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ouch, his litle paws were probably aching that night!! That's understandable, I have had plenty of crew members bounce around when they try to walk around the cockpit when I'm getting into it on the ride back. I'm sure all the beer they drink doesn't help thier balance though. I saw you get going again, so I figured all was well.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Jul 21 2003, 01:46 PM)I was laughing when the people next to us in the moot had the naked blow up girl and he kept going after it. He thought it was a chew toy.
too funny!!
He seemed to be enjoying his swim when I saw him.

Love the spots above his eyes - he's so cute. You guys will turn him into a boater dog after all, I know it.

G

·
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Jul 21 2003, 01:46 PM)I am going to find him a doggy bathingsuit with a matching hat. wouldn't he be precious?? I was laughing when the people next to us in the moot had the naked blow up girl and he kept going after it. He thought it was a chew toy.
Are you talking about Kevin or Dusty???

·
Registered
508 Posts
Rob, would have enjoyed running you but we had the dog with us and my wife was getting worried, I'll take a loss by default. Bill why do we have to bring up my personal fettishes. Oh by the way our computers harddrive is full and is very slow so its hard to post.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts