Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother and I just acquired a 20ft Bayliner and I was curious about leasing a slip. I figure this is the best place to ask for advice. Can someone give me an idea of rates, location, and advice? Thanks.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

Now you have to grow the mullet back!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm home today by the way.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 18 2003, 01:29 PM)

Now you have to grow the mullet back!

I will just get a "Clip-on Mullet" much to the delight of all my lady fans.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Hey Zeeb, How's the family? The season is well underway, check around, dockage on the Clinton river can be reasonable.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(rfdeiter @ Jul 18 2003, 01:34 PM)Hey Zeeb, How's the family? The season is well underway, check around, dockage on the Clinton river can be reasonable.

Hey Rich, how ya been? Clinton river eh? What is considered "reasonable"?

Family is doing very well. Seen my bambino?

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
If you just want a well along the river expect any where from 500 to 850. A slip at my marina is 1700 but we have all the amenities pool picnic areas ect. The further you go inland on the Clinton the cheeper. I see alot of open wells so you should get a good rate, you might need to by a ladder some of the docks are a long way from the water .

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
you can get good end of the season rates now...
don't go past Jefferson up the Clinton River otherwise you'll have over a half hour to the lake in a boat that size.
Even Markley Marina is at least 20-25 minutes and seems like hours if you're in a hurry and it's hot out. You can have a 6-pack down before you hit the mouth of the river though

Lands End has Rack Storage.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Take a drive down South River Rd. from Harper (Avery) to the dnr ramp, lots of open wells, got to be negotiable. Let me know when you go, we'll have a beverage, if possible.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(rfdeiter @ Jul 18 2003, 01:58 PM)Take a drive down South River Rd. from Harper (Avery) to the dnr ramp, lots of open wells, got to be negotiable. Let me know when you go, we'll have a beverage, if possible.
Sure thing!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Eh, since there are more peeps online than this morning, does anyone else have any help/advice?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
check friends with houses on canals or near canals. A lot of people will rent out their sea wall or slips. That is what we did for the past 4 years, it's way cheaper, especially in Late July.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i'm glad i wasn't dating you when you had the mullet; you'd have had longer hair than me! lol!

sue at emerald should have some good advice. she's not often on the board, but you could probably give her a call at the marina. there's some open wells and lscn peeps already there.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Jul 18 2003, 11:17 AM)check friends with houses on canals or near canals. A lot of people will rent out their sea wall or slips. That is what we did for the past 4 years, it's way cheaper, especially in Late July.
I believe INSTIGATOR has an open one.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 18 2003, 03:19 PM)i'm glad i wasn't dating you when you had the mullet; you'd have had longer hair than me! lol!

sue at emerald should have some good advice. she's not often on the board, but you could probably give her a call at the marina. there's some open wells and lscn peeps already there.
Thanks Money and Ck.

...and hey, go easy on that mullet! It's a splendor to even lay eye's on. I used to cruise around LSC with the wild wind flowing through my extended wavy locks.....(once again, much to the delight of all my lady fans.)

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I'll rent you a well for $500... I think it's safe to say Fast~Eddie isn't going to take it... M-59 & Jefferson. 2 minutes to the lake with a gas station on the way.

Give me a call on my cell. (313) 682-2494

Just keep in mind parking is limited, so try to carpool over...

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 18 2003, 05:03 PM)I'll rent you a well for $500... I think it's safe to say Fast~Eddie isn't going to take it... M-59 & Jefferson. 2 minutes to the lake with a gas station on the way.

Give me a call on my cell. (313) 682-2494

Just keep in mind parking is limited, so try to carpool over...
yeah...only time i have to finish my boat is sat - sun
but i am at the moot already with you peeps!
if not i would never see ya..stinky work hours suck elephant a$$

1 - 20 of 20 Posts