Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Hey wake up everybody?

10K views 138 replies 26 participants last post by  CBJ 
#1 ·
I want all the gossip and photos.

#8 ·
I had such a blast, I did two things that I rarely do. Drank tequila and ate a lot of meat....

Trying not think about the meat thing too much, it tasted sooo good....

(former vegetarian)

I haven't downloaded my camera yet, I'm sure there are a few good ones in there. I know there is one of me in pigtails for the first time in 20 years <_<

#9 ·
Thanks for the great time, CBJ and Warden! I ate aspirins, drank a ton of water and I am sooooo wasted still! Do not light a match near me, please. I'll explode. I can smell alcohol!!! LOL! You guys sure know how to throw a bash.........

BButt, I missed the big floor whammy.......What were you doing?

Dooki, I forgot I had tequila
Thanks, Fast-Eddie! My favorite!

#11 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 27 2003, 10:02 AM)Thanks for the great time, CBJ and Warden* I ate aspirins, drank a ton of water and I am sooooo wasted still* Do not light a match near me, please. I*ll explode. I can smell alcohol*** LOL* You guys sure know how to throw a bash.........

BButt, I missed the big floor whammy.......What were you doing?

Dooki, I forgot I had tequila
Thanks, Fast-Eddie* My favorite*

The floor was wet.Man My back hurts.I think I`m going to have to call Simasko Simasko and Simasko.

#12 ·
QUOTE(Dookie @ Apr 27 2003, 10:06 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 27 2003, 09:02 AM) Do not light a match near me, please. I'll explode. I can smell alcohol!!! LOL!
???? Should we keep you away from fire becase of the alcohol or the sausage????
ALCOHOL!

Btenn, that was jello!!!

#15 ·
D.J. Grandmaster CBJ here.

Even my dog is hung over.

We got alot of food left over. I mean a ton of of BBQueables. Were almost done cleaning. Its gonna be a nice day, does anybody wanna come over.

I "WILL" GET A NEW KEG. NOT KIDDING!!!

What do you guys think? Im going to Burger King, Ill be back.

Seriously why is my dog hung over? As we clean we keep finding 5ths of booze.

Dyngus part 2 get your a$$ in gear.

#16 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Apr 27 2003, 10:40 AM)D.J. Grandmaster CBJ here.

We got alot of food left over. I mean a ton of of BBQueables. Were almost done cleaning. Its gonna be a nice day, does anybody wanna come over.

Is this a trick to get everyone over to help clean??? I felt sooo bad leaving with that mess in your house..........it meant all had a blast, fo sho!

#17 ·
The mess aint that bad. Gotta mop the floors and the only bad thing is I gotta replace the carpet in the florida room. But I had to do that sooner ar later. If my house is gonna get trashed I welll hmmmmm Lets just say Im glad it was trashed by you guys.

No joke BBQ today.

#21 ·
I gotta work on my pictures. When I changed my batteries I forgot to reset my settings from FULL to HALF. So I've got some big pictures to resize. <_<

#22 ·
QUOTE(Campari @ Apr 27 2003, 10:38 AM)I hate the world

Gonna need to puke

Dear Lord what did you people do to me?!

Can't wait to see Campari's pics

Insert index finger in throat!

#23 ·
I don't know why Campari's hurting. I feel fine. It was just a quiet, laid-back atmosphere. I did have to help break up one fight, but nothing much else unusual.

Attachments

#25 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Apr 27 2003, 09:40 AM)D.J. Grandmaster CBJ here.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.