Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Hey You Guys

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Ladybug 
#1 ·
I'm having one of those weeks this week. Don't you hate it when you get a big ugly on your face. Mrs Sunbum got pink eye...I got this!

I'm waiting to hear back if it is viral or bacterial, but the bad news is that it's spreading down my chin and I have a big lump under my chin in my glands.

Don't you just wanna laugh sometimes, cuz the dangdest things happen to you? Arrgh!

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey Mary have you been around any small children lately?

That reminds me of something called (no sure of spelling at all) Infantiago???

If it is, it can be passed on very easy.

I wouldn't be kissing the hubby anywhere anytime soon

Let me know what it is, looks like a pain in the a**.

#5 ·
eu!
hope you feel better very soon!

you're still be-you-ti-ful, tho!

#8 ·
QUOTE(firecracker @ Apr 14 2004, 06:16 PM)Hey Mary have you been around any small children lately?

That reminds me of something called (no sure of spelling at all) Infantiago???

If it is, it can be passed on very easy.

I wouldn't be kissing the hubby anywhere anytime soon

Let me know what it is, looks like a pain in the a**.
Oh NO! I was around my nieces on Sunday and I played with all of 'em. 8 mo's, 3 years and 18 mo's. Then this thing showed up on Monday! And it hurts like he!!.

Thanks much for the well wishes and the support, it's just what I needed today!

#10 ·
QUOTE(firecracker @ Apr 14 2004, 04:16 PM)That reminds me of something called (no sure of spelling at all) Infantiago???
I would guess Impetigo myself. (Based on the picture) Here is a picture of Impetigo. The good news is if it is impetigo, it typically only lasts days to weeks!!!

#12 ·
Wow - I had no clue what impetigo was nor what it looked like but that pic emily posted looks like what you had.

Although, it seems every time I go on vacation I get bit by some strange something or other that does weird $hit to me - so that may be what happened to you as well.

hope it heals quickly

#14 ·
Well - went to the doc today and he says I have a whole bunch of cold sores. So PF was right - I got them from being in the sun too much on vacation!!

I'm so glad that's all it is, but it is doing a little better today. Unfortunately the doc said that I am supposed to stay out of the sun for a MONTH!
How is that possible? I'm a boater for goodness sakes.

I think I'll be wearing a hat more this year so's I don't get this again.

Thanks for the well wishes, they must've worked because it has improved a ton today!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.