Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
No sun here. Serious fog. Can't see Seaway Island. It'll burn off soon. Going to Gull at some point. Have a fun day everyone!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Thank you ladies, I will have a great day!

Waiting for the dew to evaporate a bit and then I'm mowing the lawn. Then it's off to Boat US and then to the boat.

Have a great day peeps!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Jill's at the doctor and I have to go CD rack shopping and cut the grass. My CD tower collapsed against the inside of the closet doors this morning, so I had to gradually remove them. Kind of like clearing the debris of a collapsed building:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i see your toe, snowbi!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Smalls @ Jun 14 2003, 10:33 AM)looks like u have quit the selection!
Yeah, now I have to go through and re-alphabatize. <_<

CK, I knew someone would say something about my toe. <_<

·
Registered
317 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 14 2003, 10:45 AM)Yeah, now I have to go through and re-alphabatize.
I would save that chore for a rainy day.....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Smalls @ Jun 14 2003, 11:05 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 14 2003, 10:45 AM)
Yeah, now I have to go through and re-alphabatize.
I would save that chore for a rainy day.....
Why? What else do I have going on?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Maybe you can go to Metro with your cute little pooch and wait on the docks for someone to pick u up by boat,they wouldn't be able to resist once they saw that pup...
I know you could go over to tin fish there is a wedding going on! Just a thought.................

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
No, we've got too much going on right now. I'm looking forward to just relaxing and sorting CDs. Plus I have to cut the grass later.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Well, my CDs are safe and sound in their new home (until this one toples over). Boss won't let me bracket it to the wall like its supposed to be. <_<

Now I have another one of these to put together yet for my DVDs and the remainder of my CDs.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Very cool Snowmaker! You're so much more orgainzed than I could ever be with CDs!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
But I see some on the floor to the left??????

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jun 14 2003, 11:48 PM)But I see some on the floor to the left??????
Correct. I ran out of room on the first rack.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
They are in alpha order by artist. The remainder of the CDs (which were mainly 80's retro and the country) are on the top of the next rack with all the DVDs and a few VHS tapes. I still don't have our 20-30 Christmas CDs in here:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts