Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been visiting the website for a couple weeks now and I really enjoy viewing some of the topics here. I have also had the privilege of attending some of your crazy festivities the past couple of years and I must say they are one of a kind. I have finally registered so I can now join in on your discussions but before I did so, I thought it would only be polite to pop in a note of introduction.

I am a regular fish when it comes to boating (and drinking for that matter) so from what I have witnessed I am pretty much a shoe in when it comes to compatibility with all of you... I can't wait to see what happens next!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
well, welcome twisted sister! how did you get your name?

ps-- i like the title of your thread!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I am Waterlogged sister-in-law, and I am I guess you would say the crazy sister and sister-in-law (crazy in a good way). So I thought it was only appropriate that I use the name Twisted Sister, plus when I ran it by Rob and Re-Run they both thought that it fit me pretty well and gave it the thumbs up...

About the thread, I have been monitoring that whole scandal from the beginning...

Thanks for welcoming me aboard

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
very cool! can't wait to meet ya, ts!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Just want to get this out of the way. Please don't look bad upon me for stuff my sister-BY-law does.
Rember it's not blood relations.

Welcome aboard. Love ya sis!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I do not understand. I drive down to my cousin house today to look at board y get to know the people here better y I see bothersome.

Someone calls the spanish language "el crapola" even when I try best to do english after I was commanded not to speak native spanish.

Now people make fun y spell name wrong and talk about rumors behind my back y I have never met anyone in person yet.

A few of you have been very nice y I still hope to meet you. A few otras nice first now not nice y I do not know why. Many seem to not like hispanics I am told.

I do not understand why.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks I can't wait to meet all of you (at least officially) and about Rob, take way is his silly shot race shenanigans, and his ability to get anyone drunk, and really he is not such a bad guy...

Love ya Bro.....

In addition, do not worry about me giving you a bad rep; I can only polish it up for you.... LOL

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SORRY ARMANDO, no disrespect about the misspelling of your name... I am the worst speller... Nothing personal. (However, you know Wizard of Oz; you can come out from behind that curtain anytime)

·
Registered
59 Posts
I do not understand.

If there is some otra Armando please tell me. There is otra post that also makes strange statements y I confused. I never aqui before y people act I do wrong before. What is about?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Mar 18 2004, 03:41 PM)QUOTE(Milord @ Mar 18 2004, 03:02 PM) Welcome aboard! I'm jealous of you, you get to be so close to Rob!

****!
OMG, I have always had my suspicions too

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Mar 18 2004, 04:31 PM)QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Mar 18 2004, 03:41 PM) QUOTE(Milord @ Mar 18 2004, 03:02 PM) Welcome aboard! I'm jealous of you, you get to be so close to Rob!

****!
OMG, I have always had my suspicions too

Sorry I cannot say I have him under suspicion just yet, but I will offer up a suggestion... Milford; if you want to get close to Rob, just bring a can of whip cream. Although I do not think it will get YOU too close to him, but close enough to see the action (I have just been a spectator at this sport) just watching and learning...

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MELLY JO, I thought that was you... The Canadian Flag gave it away. It was really nice to see you again too. I cannot wait for the next swaray. When are you coming over again??? Hopefully soon.

Thanks again everybody for the welocme.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts