Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are issues I have now with a boater or three. Sunday night my parents were out fishing on Lake ST.Clair when they were struck by a boater. This boater had to have known they struck them because the boat struck my dad, then slid around the side and hit my mother both struck in the head. My mother is injured and is on bed rest. My father is also injured with a contusion to his head. We need anyone and everyone on the look out for a boat with some front possibly side damage to the boat . Please contact Clay twsp police with anything that you feel with help in this case. We are desprate to find these people responsable for the injuries. Please pass this along!!!
Please help us catch them!

Concerned daughter!

·
Registered
954 Posts
As i said in another thread you can also cal the St. Clair County Sheriff Marine Division at 810-794-5655 or my cell 810-560-0543 on this matter or the other hit and run on Friday.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Laschell

I hope the very best for your parents! Thoughts and prayers. I think I speak for the greater part of us on here that we are truely sorry for what you and your parents are going through!
and that It is ashame that a fellow boater was irresponsible! I truely expect that it will not be anyone on this board
If it is .....they will feel the rath!

Hopefullt through this site you will find closeur!

Gary

BTW
Link to other Hit & Run Thread

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
GGGRRRRR! I read about this in the other thread and I'm just totally bummed someone could do this and leave.

I do hope your parents are okay and they find the culprits asap. Keep us posted here. We'll notify the authorities if we hear anything, as well.

·
Registered
718 Posts
QUOTE laschell
Posted on Jun 24 2003, 02:09 AM

There are issues I have now with a boater or three.

What's with these irresponsible boaters. Don't they care if they hurt someone. What if it happened to them or someone they care for? Just because it's dark doesn't mean the lake is empty. Night driving requires much, much more attention.

I hope your parents recover ok as I do for last Friday's hit and run victoms. These people are a real danger to safe boaters everywhere.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hope, your mother and father recover quickly, I was the one you talked to monday evening glad you found the site, hopefully some of the eyes from this site can help the sherrifs out on on your parents incident as well as the other one.

Tony

·
Registered
954 Posts
Still looking for the people who did this one. We found the Friday hit and run person. We won't stop until we find them.

·
12,052 Posts
Gary, how did you find them? Were they trying to get the boat fixed?

·
Registered
954 Posts
short version. two kids were talking one tells the other about his Dads boat being damaged. 2nd kids Mom overhears and call us.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Gary864 @ Jul 1 2003, 02:31 PM)short version. two kids were talking one tells the other about his Dads boat being damaged. 2nd kids Mom overhears and call us.
Gotta love kids! Way coool!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts