1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I wish I could join you in a Bacardi!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I'm just floating around the house with my friend Mr. Vicodin. Had my surgery this morning.... blah. I need to eat but can't figure out what I feel like eating. So I sit here staring at the computer as if it will suddenly clear my thoughts and help me make a decision. AHHHH!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I don't get out of work until 11:30 tonight and have to be back up at 4, so none for me tonight!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With Snowmaker gone I didn't have to worry about making dinner for once.....SO, I had the very unhealthy dinner of Spicy Buffalo Wings with Bleu Cheese! Yum!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I think I'm just going to throw on a pot of spaghetti... nice and simple. Then I'll pop in a movie. Last night I watched the movie "Parenthood" with Steve Martin for the first time in ages. That movies is hilarious.

You guys seen any good movies lately?

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
My bf saw that movie last week and said it was awesome... so I have to watch it now. We went and saw the new Tomb Raider on Saturday. I wasn't too impressed with it. I thought the story sucked. I kept dozing off during it! lol OOPS

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Aug 6 2003, 08:43 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Aug 6 2003, 07:39 PM)
Nows the time to take revenge on all those Star Wars figures....(today's garbage night)

Yes, yes that's right....

You could just arrange all of them into compromising positions.
Then tell hubby that they got into your Bacardi.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Um no, the night is too short for that, you must not of heard how many he has.....currently they are filling up my basement and he also has some at other peoples houses too, his Grandmas still I believe.

He even has a fire evacuation plan all sorted out to get all of them out of the house in time. Do I fall anywhere in his plan, um....NO. <_<

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Aug 6 2003, 08:52 PM)Um no, the night is too short for that, you must not of heard how many he has.....currently they are filling up my basement and he also has some at other peoples houses too, his Grandmas still I believe.

He even has a fire evacuation plan all sorted out to get all of them out of the house in time. Do I fall anywhere in his plan, um....NO.

If they are that valuable....put them in a firebox!

Better yet get a firearm safe those resist fire and heat longer and then you can lock away more items! camera jewelery etc.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We would need like ten of them depending on how big they are....

You know how he is....he freaks about things. Remember his garbage can blew away in the last storm? God forbid maybe they should sound the tornado siren as an alarm next time it happens to alert everyone of our missing garbage can!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Aug 6 2003, 08:58 PM)We would need like ten of them depending on how big they are....

You know how he is....he freaks about things. Remember his garbage can blew away in the last storm? God forbid maybe they should sound the tornado siren as an alarm next time it happens to alert everyone of our missing garbage can!

So it was the wind and not someone stealing them <_<

I told him to check the hood out!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So it was the wind and not someone stealing them

[/quote]
I told him it was the wind all of the time, and so did you. He disappeared for awhile wandering, walking the streets looking for it, I kid you not...probably calling out, "Can! Can where are you?!"

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
So it was the wind and not someone stealing them

I told him it was the wind all of the time, and so did you. He disappeared for awhile wandering, walking the streets looking for it, I kid you not...probably calling out, "Can! Can where are you?!" [/quote]
Peeing my pants here...Where oh where can my garbage can be...where oh where could it go...

BTW miss him?

Attachments

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Pam, ParentHood is great, isn't it??? Has me rolling on the floor.

Jill, I loved the movie, Final Destination w/Tom..........I had to watch it three times....second time cuz I fell asleep first time. Then Nicole watched it while I was doing something around here and kept my eye on the boobtube again.

I think I'm gonna watch a movie while I'm cleaning and making jello for the weekend.....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.