Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, from sunny mexico. Queretaro to be exact. No big deep thread. Just on my way for a few more cervezas and tequilas. Off to Mexico City and the temple of the sun tomorrow.

Take care all, Mike

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Hey buddy, good to see your having a good time. Have a Chalupa for me (you can tell I have NO clue when it comes to things truly Mexican).

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Have a senoirita for me, i mean have a drink for me !

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Aug 7 2003, 08:54 PM)Have a senoirita for me, i mean have a drink for me !

Make it a body shot off of a sexy mexican maid for me!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hola amigo! ¡Deseo que usted esté aquí, pero el internet tendrá que hacer! bebe una cerveza para mi, y diviértase con las chicas... pero no demasiado divertido!

hi pal! i wish you were here, but the internet will have to do! drink a beer for me, and have fun ith the chickas, but not TOO much fun!

miss ya!
ck

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 7 2003, 11:30 PM)drink a beer for me,
And drink the water for me.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 7 2003, 11:31 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 7 2003, 11:30 PM) drink a beer for me,
And drink the water for me.

do you not like traveler so much as to wish montezuma's revenge on him? loL!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I´m not sure I´d wish that on anyone!!

Just got to Mexico City and planning some major league site seeing at the pyramids and Chapultepec castle tomorrow. Tonight it´s the Zona Rosa entertainment district. Fridays are crazy!! Wanna beat the guy I am with though. He keeps yelling "Hola Chickas" at all the women and making himself look like a complete idiot. If he´s not careful he´s gonna wind up on the "business end of a donkey show" and I´m gonna laugh, take pics and send them to his wife.

Hope skip day went well and with a little luck you won´t be seeing me on your video shelves bound and gagged under the title "Mexican Barnyard Frolic"

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 8 2003, 05:18 PM)I´m not sure I´d wish that on anyone!!

Just got to Mexico City and planning some major league site seeing at the pyramids and Chapultepec castle tomorrow. Tonight it´s the Zona Rosa entertainment district. Fridays are crazy!! Wanna beat the guy I am with though. He keeps yelling "Hola Chickas" at all the women and making himself look like a complete idiot. If he´s not careful he´s gonna wind up on the "business end of a donkey show" and I´m gonna laugh, take pics and send them to his wife.

Hope skip day went well and with a little luck you won´t be seeing me on your video shelves bound and gagged under the title "Mexican Barnyard Frolic"
AWESOME, DUDE YOU SO ROCK !

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lucky to be alive after last night. Found a a cool bar in downtown Mexico City and partied with, of all people, "Meatloaf´s" backup band and road crew. They are doing a free concert in Chapultepec park today. Apparently they´re pretty big here and in Europe. Saw this guy autographing some girls belly with his phone number from Nashville and I asked "Excuse me, not to be rude, but are you someone?" Turns out hes the bass player -- I´m in the wrong line of work.

Found a great Techno bar called "Lotus" and danced all night with a bunch of women we met from the "Czech Republic" looking for "sponsors". Pretty funny I always can recognize the Czech´s"! Dragged our a$$es home about 5:30 a.m after my buddy being rolled for about $100 by the Mexican bouncers at the door.

Note to Self: Don´t go to Techno bars in foreign countries with ex-college football players wearing Oakland Hills Golf shirts and dockers, while dipping a chew!!! You are asking for trouble.

Anyway we made it out alive or at least he did, I was using the facilities and cruised by the doorguys too fast to get hassled. Poor guy looked like he´d just been schooled!! Oh well off to the pyramids.

Adios, Amigos

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Back from the pyramids, have to say one of the top 5 traveling experiences of all time. Amazing architecture and the sophistication of a society the europeans considered to be barbarians was unbelieveable. Indoor plumbing, interesting housing techniques, public baths, communal living and sophisticated sewage system. All buildings set perfectly along a street called the avenue of the dead which tracks the sun perfectly. PErsonal feeling is that maybe the people landing in the ships ready to destroy their society were the barbarians.

Hope all is well. Laying low tonight. Anthropologic museum tomorrow and Chapultepec castle... NNNEEEEEDDD SLLLLEEEEPPPP!!! I guess I will do that when I die.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
On the way to the airport in half an hour. Stopping in the Historic District for about an hour and a half for some power siteseeing and then on the way. Great trip, great time and best of alllllll NO MONTEZUMAS REVENGE!! Reeeeaaaalllyy

Take care, Mike

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Wow, you partied with rockstars this weekend too?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts